Elkhart Elks 5-3 (3-1) AT #4 Teague Lions 9-0 (4-0)

Allheartnoquit

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one for from the coyote leader, 903slappy- you don't know the difference between a sneeze and a wet ####!!

No detective work needed slick, it's called knowing what your talking about. Maybe you should know a little more about what your talking about before you spat off your ignorance. What a winner

I know some stuff. No reason to get all personal here. Quiz me Kilmen

I dint carr who you are now thats funny slappy pappy

About as funny as the grammar in this post huh Kenny

903slappy- you need to watch what you say about Teague Football Players these are Kids, and for # 17 he got rt back up. IF you can't say anything pos, then you need to SHUT-UP and GROW-UP!!, The Game is over.

That's what this forum is for. Banter back and forth about teams and players, don't like it? Get out!

Pretty impresive stats skyman for #17 last friday. 9 carries 79 yards and 3 tds. More impressed with our young freshman picking up the blitz to keep qb clean. Must have some good genes from his momma's side. Looking for a productive night Friday, just remind him it's senior night (lol). Know he doesn't care about the stats, great team player

I'm afraid not. It's their week. Next week too, perhaps. After that? End of the road. Enjoy while it lasts, kids.

Cameron in round 2 will be a very tough opponent but ya never know what can happen when its one and done. Teague has the offense to score on anyone BC their offensive line is pretty darn good. ITS ONE GAME AT A TIME! Its high school football. Its 14-18 year old kids. Anything can happen in Texas High School Football. Good luck to my lions and all district 11 teams representing in the playoffs!

Won't argue they have been impressive, but they are in for war that night. The teague defense is what comes off as suspect to me. That isn't disrespect, that's just what I see. Coach Rhoades is a master planner and this is a ridiculously battle tested team that is 3 plays away from being 9-1. Don't let a 5-4 record fool ya. These Yoemen are for real and peaking at the right time. That said. Good luck to the Lions tomorrow

Won't argue they have been impressive, but they are in for war that night. The teague defense is what comes off as suspect to me. That isn't disrespect, that's just what I see. Coach Rhoades is a master planner and this is a ridiculously battle tested team that is 3 plays away from being 9-1. Don't let a 5-4 record fool ya. These Yoemen are for real and peaking at the right time. That said. Good luck to the Lions tomorrow

Great coach and team. No argument there! Yoe been their and done that. They may be young but hitting on all cylinders it seems. Teague is battles tested this year. Caldwell offensive line is huge and only district lost to top 5 ranked LA Grange and 3 point lose to 9-1 bellville. An 7point lose to rockdale! Mexia is way more athletic then any team teague will face until maybe a east chambers if they make it that far and beat state runner up Fairfield for the DC last week. I know without a doubt the yoe this year has nothing like dowell and that is no disrespect to any yoe player....Dowell is just that amazing! 5-4 is very misleading looking at the yoe. They will be 6-4 going into the playoffs and get Comanche first round. The Yoe 4 losses are Connally but Yoe were trying to figure themselves out and connally has fallen off the wagon. China springs who is in a must win situation to make a playoff spot it was still early and Yoe was finding a identity. Refugio who will play newton in state semi final IMO. An Rockdale who I believe the Yoe could win if they play each other again. Both teams have played good teams and strength of schedule is about the same. It will come down to the Yoe being able to stop Teague offense. I'm sure the Yoe would score 35 but can the Yoe hold teague to a season low 34? Only time will tell.

ONE GAME AT A TIME LIONS

Good luck against academy this week Yoe!

We can look ahead and discuss the "what if's". It's fun to predict future games. Elkhart will come to Teague looking for an upset. Osborn has maintained the "one game at a time" mentality all season. This week is no different. Lion fans will watch these seniors for their final home game. They are an amazing group. It should be a fun game with a mix of these seniors and some very talented under class men. They can make history on Friday. Go Lions.

I expect Elkhart to come out and fight their butts off tonight and give them "tea sippers" from Teegue a run for their money. In the event Teegue does win someone may need to call the SPCA cause somebody is gonna get their goat pregnant tonight. I mean 10-0 calls for a celebration!!!! Pagan Impregnation 2014.....Go Teegue!!