Beckville at joaquin

trueblue82

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its called beckville showed up to play... it was a good game. too bad... oh trueblue did you hear about a couple of weeks ago Joaquin beat SA... I cant remember the score though.

Beckville>SA

That's because in Joaquin they dont know how to count! But did you hear about them Wolves headed into the playoffs while them Rams are airing up round balls! When was the last time yall were decent at that? Never?

That's because in Joaquin they dont know how to count! But did you hear about them Wolves headed into the playoffs while them Rams are airing up round balls! When was the last time yall were decent at that? Never?

i think 2012...i think.

Unlike wolfman, when my team loses I show up to eat crow! I'd like it grilled, with a 5th of Jack.

Smack talk aside, hats off to Beckville. Their kids never gave up, and saved their best effort for the 4th quarter. Also, a huge hats off to the Beckville band. They had a huge effect on the game. The 3 consecutive false start penalties that killed our possession that should have allowed us to run the clock out were mostly due to them. Our kids couldn't hear the QB at all. That's how a band is supposed to be at a football game.

Congrats to the Bearcats on the win. Congrats to West Sabine Tigers on their 2nd consecutive district title. Congrats to the Shelbyville Dragons and the San Augustine Wolves on making the playoffs.

Unlike wolfman, when my team loses I show up to eat crow! I'd like it grilled, with a 5th of Jack.

Smack talk aside, hats off to Beckville. Their kids never gave up, and saved their best effort for the 4th quarter. Also, a huge hats off to the Beckville band. They had a huge effect on the game. The 3 consecutive false start penalties that killed our possession that should have allowed us to run the clock out were mostly due to them. Our kids couldn't hear the QB at all. That's how a band is supposed to be at a football game.

Congrats to the Bearcats on the win. Congrats to West Sabine Tigers on their 2nd consecutive district title. Congrats to the Shelbyville Dragons and the San Augustine Wolves on making the playoffs.

Did you want a back rub with it? I showed up and posted on this board after the game and gave my congrats to the rams! Here I am clapping for you again...thank you for the loss! and the Wolves will be just fine thank you for your contribution for our playoff run! Toodles!

Did you want a back rub with it? I showed up and posted on this board after the game and gave my congrats to the rams! Here I am clapping for you again...thank you for the loss! and the Wolves will be just fine thank you for your contribution for our playoff run! Toodles!

The bracket does line up pretty nicely for y'all. You get Harleton next week, the Centerville, who you should match up with well. That will depend on which one of your defenses shows up. If it's the one that played Shelbyville, you win. If it's the one that gave up 54 points the week before, well, you know. Get by that one, it's a rematch with WS, (provided they beat Carlisle) who you already beat. Then you're looking at Alto in quarter finals. Good luck.

The bracket does line up pretty nicely for y'all. You get Harleton next week, the Centerville, who you should match up with well. That will depend on which one of your defenses shows up. If it's the one that played Shelbyville, you win. If it's the one that gave up 54 points the week before, well, you know. Get by that one, it's a rematch with WS, (provided they beat Carlisle) who you already beat. Then you're looking at Alto in quarter finals. Good luck.

If this bunch has proven anything it's that they've got to take it one game at a time. Harleton will require 100% focus and effort or they can easily get the W.

You may need your hands to walk on when he's finished.

I understand that you could possibly be scared of him....well yeah you pretty much are. But, someone with a backbone wont be scared of anyone! Good lesson for you tonight! Now go air up those round balls boy!

I'll tell you this if I got ahold of you right now you'd miss the rest of football season.

and ya know...if I got a hold of you...you would miss all the way to the first game of next season! I would say this season BUTTTTT....the San Augustine Wolves are heading to the playoffs while the Joaqueen Rams are staying at home! Oh and I forgot....we sent you home last year too!

and ya know...if I got a hold of you...you would miss all the way to the first game of next season! I would say this season BUTTTTT....the San Augustine Wolves are heading to the playoffs while the Joaqueen Rams are staying at home! Oh and I forgot....we sent you home last year too!

How does it feel knowing Joaquin kicked talks and they missed the playoffs.