Beckville at joaquin

trueblue82

So now that the seasons over (once again lol karma) can we talk about the dirty politics that sent Gandy packing?

Also I've seen trueblue blame homecoming and the band on losses in one season. Big Lolz

I heard from a guy in Joaquin that there is sexual harrasement charges pending....sure hope not!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rams melted down the stretch....bad alignment allowed for slant td. 4th down and no punt when defense was struggling was bad decision. Just played inconsistent all year.

outside technique? lol. that's their calling card.

Rams melted down the stretch....bad alignment allowed for slant td. 4th down and no punt when defense was struggling was bad decision. Just played inconsistent all year.

To be fair, the no punt was mostly due to the fact that both punters were injured. We didn't have anyone available who had even attempted a punt in practice. The TD pass, you are right. Kid got inside, pass thrown perfect.

I did like the way we moved the ball down the field by going to the spread on the last drive. I hope we see more of that next year. I think if we show both formations each game, it takes defensive prep time away from getting ready for the double wing.

They have very little pass defense. jmike had 6 tds in 10 mins in our loss to em!

They have very little pass defense. jmike had 6 tds in 10 mins in our loss to em!

Secondary is very young. Two freshmen, 1 soph and a junior starting back there. They did have 12 interceptions this year, so I think they have a chance to improve a bunch. I'm not sure about WS, but Joaquin, Beckville, Shelbyville, and SA are all pretty young, so this district only gets tougher next year.

Secondary is very young. Two freshmen, 1 soph and a junior starting back there. They did have 12 interceptions this year, so I think they have a chance to improve a bunch. I'm not sure about WS, but Joaquin, Beckville, Shelbyville, and SA are all pretty young, so this district only gets tougher next year.

West Sabine loses just about everyone but DeMarie Smith. Will probably take a step back next year.

I honestly think beckville is better than SA(I know sa blew em out but IDC) as a football team... Joaquin is better than SA... Ad much as I hate to say it beckville was better than Joaquin even if it was for one night idk. Shelbyville was the best team in the district hands down and if burrell was healthy the last 2 games arnt even close... Fact.

My last post for the year goes as this: We were banged up at end of the year and it got worse against Beckville. Taking nothing away from Beckville because one of those injuries was due to a good tackle and the other one just happens in football; ie strains, pulled or torn muscle; still not sure which one took our starting FB/LB out. We'll find out Monday. Beckville played a clean and physical game with great sportsmanship till the last whistle. I seen several Beckville players come up to my son and shake hands and said good game afterwards. I respect that. Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs and prayers for no injuries. Looking toward next year even though we do lose 5 very good seniors that played both ways; I honestly believe we will have kids to step up and fill those roles as we normally do.

I honestly think beckville is better than SA(I know sa blew em out but IDC) as a football team... Joaquin is better than SA... Ad much as I hate to say it beckville was better than Joaquin even if it was for one night idk. Shelbyville was the best team in the district hands down and if burrell was healthy the last 2 games arnt even close... Fact.

If "ifs" and "buts" we're candy and nuts you'd be having a jolly Christmas.

You are so blinded by the little world that you live in where you think everything revolves around Joaquin. Let it go man, over 5 games your team was not good enough to get in. Plain and simple. we knew this district was going to be very competitive, and it was.

My last post for the year goes as this: We were banged up at end of the year and it got worse against Beckville. Taking nothing away from Beckville because one of those injuries was due to a good tackle and the other one just happens in football; ie strains, pulled or torn muscle; still not sure which one took our starting FB/LB out. We'll find out Monday. Beckville played a clean and physical game with great sportsmanship till the last whistle. I seen several Beckville players come up to my son and shake hands and said good game afterwards. I respect that. Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs and prayers for no injuries. Looking toward next year even though we do lose 5 very good seniors that played both ways; I honestly believe we will have kids to step up and fill those roles as we normally do.

I hope the young man receives good news Monday. Hopefully it will not be too serious and he will heal quickly. Thanks for a good clean game Friday. Looking forward to next season.

You dont know little to nothing about football! Go watch volleyball little lamb...

If "ifs" and "buts" we're candy and #### you'd be having a jolly Christmas.

You are so blinded by the little world that you live in where you think everything revolves around Joaquin. Let it go man, over 5 games your team was not good enough to get in. Plain and simple. we knew this district was going to be very competitive, and it was.

If you are going to quote Danny Don; Just go ahead and tell him the cold hard facts

Turn out the lights in Joaquin, the party is over.

If you are going to quote Danny Don; Just go ahead and tell him the cold hard facts

Turn out the lights in Joaquin, the party is over.

Wasnt really a party to begin with...I do think its funny that we stole a playoff game from them last year and possibly stole "multiple games" this year....

Also, teams should on side kick every time they kick off to Joaquin, they never recover!

You dont know little to nothing about football! Go watch volleyball little lamb...

I know nothing about football... Smdh... I know 54-44 is a win and I know 28-24 isnt.

If "ifs" and "buts" we're candy and #### you'd be having a jolly Christmas.

I'm not going g to deny that fact...

Shelbyville got stomped by west sabine so saying shelbyville is the best team in the district is ridiculous. West Sabine stumbled against San Augustine because they were the only team that could match their speed. Change the refs in the Joaquin game and WS easily beats them by 4-5 scores. West Sabine and SA will both return many keys starters and both will always reload their talent pool. No other schools in this district will match the speed and talent coming from those two schools. West Sabine will return their entire offensive line and more than a few of their speed guys not to mention all the speed guys that will replace the seniors leaving. SA is young and talented and will always have more speed and talent following behind the guys leaving.

Shelbyville got stomped by west sabine so saying shelbyville is the best team in the district is ridiculous. West Sabine stumbled against San Augustine because they were the only team that could match their speed. Change the refs in the Joaquin game and WS easily beats them by 4-5 scores. West Sabine and SA will both return many keys starters and both will always reload their talent pool. No other schools in this district will match the speed and talent coming from those two schools. West Sabine will return their entire offensive line and more than a few of their speed guys not to mention all the speed guys that will replace the seniors leaving. SA is young and talented and will always have more speed and talent following behind the guys leaving.

Finally someone who gets it!