Beckville at joaquin

trueblue82

and ya know...if I got a hold of you...you would miss all the way to the first game of next season! I would say this season BUTTTTT....the San Augustine Wolves are heading to the playoffs while the Joaqueen Rams are staying at home! Oh and I forgot....we sent you home last year too!

Did you even play football... If you did I'm sure your still mad about seeing your mom sit over in the rams stands because that's where the men sit... Ask he shell tell you

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I hope the good folks from Joaquin are recovering from their spanking that was handed to them last night. Trueblue, if you don't mind, could you give us a rundown of the final standings and who will be representing our district in the playoffs...I'm painfully aware that Beckville didn't make it in, as well as Cushing and errr Joaquin but I was hoping you could give us an idea of what the playoffs look like for our district.

Oh, and that excuse you gave about the band being one of the main reasons the Rams LOST,,really? The band? I would think that as many big playoffs games the Rams have been in that a band wouldn't be too much of an obstacle to overcome. I think the reason the Rams had 3 false start penalties in a row is because they were getting hit it the mouth every play and was a little bit anxious to get off the ball. But hey, if you want to blame it on the band go right ahead.

Ok I'm through gloating about it, I wouldn't be a true Bearcat if I didn't throw a few jabs. But I must say, I really did enjoy watching all those rams and ram coaches scurrying off the field in utter shock while the Bearcats partied mid field. Good luck to y'all in basketball season. See ya next year!

I'm sick of your mouth boy.

now lambo hes just having a little fun much like we did at their expence for the last 2 weeks. i'll take my crow bar b qued please. congrats to the wolves on their back in to the playoffs i will pull for all the 10 2a teams from here on out.

Well, I hope the good folks from Joaquin are recovering from their spanking that was handed to them last night. Trueblue, if you don't mind, could you give us a rundown of the final standings and who will be representing our district in the playoffs...I'm painfully aware that Beckville didn't make it in, as well as Cushing and errr Joaquin but I was hoping you could give us an idea of what the playoffs look like for our district.

Oh, and that excuse you gave about the band being one of the main reasons the Rams LOST,,really? The band? I would think that as many big playoffs games the Rams have been in that a band wouldn't be too much of an obstacle to overcome. I think the reason the Rams had 3 false start penalties in a row is because they were getting hit it the mouth every play and was a little bit anxious to get off the ball. But hey, if you want to blame it on the band go right ahead.

Ok I'm through gloating about it, I wouldn't be a true Bearcat if I didn't throw a few jabs. But I must say, I really did enjoy watching all those rams and ram coaches scurrying off the field in utter shock while the Bearcats partied mid field. Good luck to y'all in basketball season. See ya next year!

Congrats on the win! Your kids earned it. As far as the band, I was giving them credit. That's the way a band is supposed to perform in that situation. I've been screaming for ours to do exactly that all year. I didn't see anyone scurrying off the field. Our seniors did their traditional Senior Run, which is after every last home game, win or lose. After that, the kids meet their families in front of the concession stand. Good luck in basketball to you guys as well.

It was weird helping the coach out with no track but once I figured out that when you walked off the end of the visitors bleachers you were onto the field, things began to swing the Bearcats way! True storie

P.S. Thanks Matthias and sackem. Going to the donut shop and Valero to check on playoff t-shirts now.

I'm not being a jerk when I say this but... Did you even play football? The band has a pretty big impact if you let em. I don't see anyone from beckville really hit any rams. Those Bearcats played hard and earned a win.

I'm not being a jerk when I say this but... Did you even play football? The band has a pretty big impact if you let em. I don't see anyone from beckville really hit any rams. Those Bearcats played hard and earned a win.

Not being a jerk? Out of character isn't it?

A couple of key stats that I think this game hinged on. 1st one: 4th down conversions. Joaquin was 1 of 5, Beckville was 3/5, including 2 that were TD runs. Beckville had no turnovers, Joaquin had one that set Beckville up 1st and goal at the 9 and they scored on the next play. Huge momentum swing. The next possession was where we had the 3 false starts on 2nd down. Went from 2nd and 12 to 2nd and 27. Came up a yard short on 4th and 6. If we convert, we win. That's 15 of our 35 penalty yards on one snap. That gave Beckville the ball back for the winning drive, and they made us pay.

As far as momentum swings, you forgot the bad snap for Beckville on the punt in the 1st quarter. Set Joaquin up inside the 25 I think. And the kickoff return that set yall up 1st and gol at the 9 and Beckville was able to hold. Great game to be at.

As far as momentum swings, you forgot the bad snap for Beckville on the punt in the 1st quarter. Set Joaquin up inside the 25 I think. And the kickoff return that set yall up 1st and gol at the 9 and Beckville was able to hold. Great game to be at.

Even though I wish it ended differently it was a great game. Couldn't have asked for a better performance from both teams