Beckville at joaquin

trueblue82

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a couple Ram games and Beckville had 2 defensive ends that did a great job of creating a pile and turning everything back inside. Those 2 took a beating all night, but never missed a beat. The Beckville Band also needs a little recognition. They causef 3 straight penaltie in the 4th quarter.

Beckville should be in the playoffs... The out played the rams. Who out played SA

Right....

SA beat the district champ, lost to the 2nd place team by 1 on the road, and hammered Beckville. Kinda obvious the Joaquin game was more an anomaly than the norm

Right....

SA beat the district champ, lost to the 2nd place team by 1 on the road, and hammered Beckville. Kinda obvious the Joaquin game was more an anomaly than the norm

The SA offense scored 44 points in only 10 mins...if the defense showed up it would have been a beat down!

So now that the seasons over (once again lol karma) can we talk about the dirty politics that sent Gandy packing?

Also I've seen trueblue blame homecoming and the band on losses in one season. Big Lolz

I never blamed anyone for anything. I said it was stupid to schedule a district game in the toughest district in the state for homecoming. I stand by that, especially considering we had a subpar opponent on the schedule for week 5. As far as the band, I was giving Beckville's band credit for playing a part in their team's win. They did exactly what a band is supposed to do in that situation. As far as the situation with Coach Gandy, if you don't live here or have kids in school here, it's none of your business.

I went to this game and it was great! Best game I've seen all year.. I heard Beckville started a freshmen at QB for the first time and I thought he looked pretty good if you asked me! He threw game winning touchdown to #4 who I thought was a good WR who also had the interception to end the game! how old is #4?? The rams played very hard too both teams looked like they played with a lot of class!

Didn't call any names. Simply made that up. If slinging mud is talking about facts that led to his dismissal then okay.

Good people don't run other good people out of town. It's counterproductive.

I haven't seen you post any facts. Only speculation and name-calling.