• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were far from a good team in week one. I think we have come a long ways but who really knows with the level of competition we've had in district. Ennis is a state championship caliber team. Unfortunately they are going to meet up with Aledo.

Very legit chance pur district goes 0-4. Longview is our only hope.

at least you're honest..

I pray I'll be watching Marshall and Nac play this night at Pine Tree Stadium........ (or something about maybe facing Ennis......UGH).

But if not....... I'll be at this game.

Who to cheer for though.....Hmmmm...... lmao.

smh.... Come on Mav. You can't root for that green team. That's like us going to the Marshall or SS vs Nac game to root for Roaches. I think I'm going to be sick just thinking about it..

I pray I'll be watching Marshall and Nac play this night at Pine Tree Stadium........ (or something about maybe facing Ennis......UGH).

But if not....... I'll be at this game.

Who to cheer for though.....Hmmmm...... lmao.

07 do you and 84 still have that green shirt handy for Mavchamp?

07 do you and 84 still have that green shirt handy for Mavchamp?

Yep, I made sure not to delete it actually as I was going through the pics on my phone earlier. He looks much better in green than that awful red color.

You may be right 06, but I think Lv offense will run up some clock with their ground attack and I respect their defense more than that. So, I don't think we'll put up that much. I hope I'm wrong though.

Well that's a good point.. Just don't see us being able to hold them to less than 30.. Makes me feel we gotta put up 40 to win. Hope I'm wrong. Longview will try to run clock on us, of course, but I think our defense will give it up too easy for them to run clock lol.

Well that's a good point.. Just don't see us being able to hold them to less than 30.. Makes me feel we gotta put up 40 to win. Hope I'm wrong. Longview will try to run clock on us, of course, but I think our defense will give it up too easy for them to run clock lol.

i think you guys jump ahead quickly and force us to take chances to catch up....that doesn't bode well for the Lobos....

I get the sandbagging and I love it. All seriousness this game makes me nervous. Huge rivalry factory I just dont like it. Neither team will stop each other. Lufkin will have its way with the LV secondary just like I expect them to with our Defense running it. If I were Coach King I wouldnt throw more then 5-8 passes and that scares me. I have no faith in our overall run defense. Good thing our offense can keep us in any game. I really think that unit is big time with Mr.Lufkin Panther Keke Coutee and Terry Mark who is an abosulte force on the outside. I know Keke gets most of the pub but I expect Mark to really pick up some big time offers outside Houston.Sowell maybe the most underrated RB in East Texas is big time. As long as Trey can manage us without any critical mistakes we will be in good shape. Wish I could say this much for our defense. I think we have good kids and talent it just cant put it together. I also dont think Hasty is going to play. Not sure how effective he would be at this point. They will be fine with the other kid who we never stopped either.

I'm just hoping the Lobos turn it over a couple times. Don't get me wrong, I believe we can win without turnovers. But some lobo help would be comforting lol

We have not been turning the ball over. We have been getting a ton of turnovers by int tho. In the first game one TO was tipped pass and another was a fumble by a sophomore playing first varsity action ever. Lufkin d was doing all the hitting. You will see a totally different lobo d we had no confidence early due to youth and inexperience.

We have not been turning the ball over. We have been getting a ton of turnovers by int tho. In the first game one TO was tipped pass and another was a fumble by a sophomore playing first varsity action ever. Lufkin d was doing all the hitting. You will see a totally different lobo d we had no confidence early due to youth and inexperience.

Oh I understand that. It's obvious yalls defense is a whole different team than we saw in week 1. As is ours. Unfortunately, our D is worse. I look for a good game, full 4 quarters, I don't think we will do anything to force a turnover, I just hope the Lobos have some mistakes that give us the ball.