• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have not been turning the ball over. We have been getting a ton of turnovers by int tho.

Minus that weird one on Friday by the 3rd string when absolutely no one knew where it was until out lineman jumped on it a good 7 seconds after it just laid there. Weirdest play I've seen in a while.

We have not been turning the ball over. We have been getting a ton of turnovers by int tho. In the first game one TO was tipped pass and another was a fumble by a sophomore playing first varsity action ever. Lufkin d was doing all the hitting. You will see a totally different lobo d we had no confidence early due to youth and inexperience.

Soo... Chumley didn't throw a int a few weeks ago?

Sure it is.. I mean we lost to Nac, we all know Longview would kill Nac. Wait, we killed Longview. Nm

Stop it 06, Lv had all new players in that game, everyone was injured, King was calling the same plays over and over. They didn't care about winning that game. They were just planning from day one for this game. Lv is the best team in Texas now and should win by 90 next week!

Stop it 06, Lv had all new players in that game, everyone was injured, King was calling the same plays over and over. They didn't care about winning that game. They were just planning from day one for this game. Lv is the best team in Texas now and should win by 90 next week!

Mean green killing machine. That young defense has experience now. Tough offenses like pine tree has them boys ready! Hopefully we can move the ball on that D

Okay, finally. Now that you see it my way, we can have an honest discussion. :D

He's the one that said y'all didn't have any turnovers...

Ok let me clarify....we haven't been turning it over much.....but we have been gettin a lot of turnovers 96 points for our defense. How many points lufkin d got?

Ok let me clarify....we haven't been turning it over much.....but we have been gettin a lot of turnovers 96 points for our defense. How many points lufkin d got?

I'm not on here trying to act like the Pack defense are all-world, but that is what you're doing with the Lv defense. What Lv defense did against Mp, Marshall, TH, SS and Pine Tree has nothing to do with our game IMO.

I'm not on here trying to act like the Pack defense are all-world, but that is what you're doing with the Lv defense. What Lv defense did against Mp, Marshall, TH, SS and Pine Tree has nothing to do with our game IMO.

Just giving u facts man.....of course it doesn't determine the winner of our game but it does tell us a lot about the teams. We know our district isn't strong but they are as strong as several in your district. Again I ask how did lufkin d perform against similar teams? No points of turnovers.....gave up 28 to lindale and 45 to White House and bunch to Nac. Our defense dominated those type teams which lufkin clearly did not for the most part...