LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Lufkin Panthers  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

Sophomore Webster..who has been dang good this season. Hunter just brought a different dynamic to everything. Who wants to tackle a 260 pound fullback?

Really don't like a soph in that situation tho....I wish we could put miller at fb and hasty at rb....that would be a awesome duo if hasty could go

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Etsn says key matchup is longview d vs lufkin Rush. They got that backwards. Longview has to keep Cumbie from picking us apart and hitting coutee for long tds. Had at least one in first game and another called back.

Longview has to correct 3 things in order to avoid another beat down

1 protect the ball- 3 lost fumbles and 1 int in first game.

2. Make tackles- first game was painful to watch all the missed tackles

3. Get more pressure on cumbie. Doesn'tseem we r very good at blitzing

I am so glad that we have some injured players. This way I will have my excuses ready, LP fans can get mad, and the thread can go for another 20 pages......

All you have to do is mention the Nac and Whitehouse games and it will be like you've shot one of their grandmothers in cold blood.

All you have to do is mention the Nac and Whitehouse games and it will be like you've shot one of their grandmothers in cold blood.

Lol.. I hate my grandma. Long story, so I wouldn't care. As long as we beat longview twice in one season.. Again.. Talk Nac and whitehouse all ya want. Don't say much for yall being swept by lufkin lol

I know everone will focus on Keke Coutee but im going to say this and I have said it before. Terry Mark is probably the most dangerous WR on the team. Before his bad injury his sophmore year he was the go to WR over Coutee on that team behind Jeffey snd Taylor. He has about 20 less catches this year then Keke and the yardage is about the same while Mark has one more receiving TD this year.Now Coutees overall game is better but its really splitting hair over the two.

I know everone will focus on Keke Coutee but im going to say this and I have said it before. Terry Mark is probably the most dangerous WR on the team. Before his bad injury his sophmore year he was the go to WR over Coutee on that team behind Jeffey snd Taylor. He has about 20 less catches this year then Keke and the yardage is about the same while Mark has one more receiving TD this year.Now Coutees overall game is better but its really splitting hair over the two.

I agree. Mark is killing it deep. Keke hasn't had 10 catches the last 2 games. I think he's only had like 6 catches. He's itching to have the ball

“Their district was easier than ours and when it comes down to it in the fourth quarter, if we're in a grinding game, they're not going to be able to grind it out. We're going to come out on top." - Tyrique Spencer

Good thing we don't have to show up tomorrow then. Lufkin has already decided it!!!