LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Lufkin Panthers  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

Lobos pulled it out I didn't see it coming but I feel like that coaching staff probaly should got fired soon as they got off the buss in lufkin o but don't get me wrong I had my comments ready if longview lost well I have to save them until we meet again in 4th round

hopefully we will meet up in the 4th and we will all know who the real beast from the east is!

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the Lobos. Never have. Never will. But I do respect them. The determination and will to come back and win that game last night was special. Chumley became a leader like he's supposed to and never quit. Injuries, turnovers, and missed plays. Down 28-0 and had every reason to just lay down and quit. But didn't. If the tables were turned, Lufkin would have quit. Guarantee it. What the Lobos showed last night is the type of dedication And will power I'd want out of my kids. That was special. One hell of a show. Lufkin fans will whine about how longview will never let us live this one down. They shouldn't. That was incredible. Congrats again. I'm out

Do you know where I can go to renew my subscription? Mine ran out like 3 days ago. One hell of a time for that to happen, and I can't figure out how to renew.

I thought they were closing the fan subscription down last month, but it still hasn't shut down yet. I have no idea.

Longview's much maligned Sr. QB Dez Chumley "should" finally earn some respect after leading his

team back for the win.

Chumley was 17-25 for 305 yards and 4 TD's plus the huge 2 pt. conversion !

His performance was "one for the ages" and led the Lobos greatest comeback in school history !

+1

Longview Offense vs Lufkin Playoffs

http://www.hudl.com/team/31551/highlights/88491818

Now I know that this video was just of all Longview's best plays, but one thing that was quite clear was that Lufkin's D-line had absolutely NOTHING on the Lobo O-line. That's a very good example of winning the trenches.

Now I know that this video was just of all Longview's best plays, but one thing that was quite clear was that Lufkin's D-line had absolutely NOTHING on the Lobo O-line. That's a very good example of winning the trenches.

I saw the same thing. If we can play with that kind of intensity this week then we will be hard to stop.

Weather forecast is predicting rain. Hope that's to our advantage with the run game...GO LOBOS!