62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

Shades On: Longview-31 Lufkin-28

Shades Off: Lufkin-38 Longview-27

I believe we come out with intensity but, a potent, purple offense prevails over our inattentive defense (especially the secondary).

IF, we prevail over Lufkin and maybe John Tyler hypothetically, then we just MIGHT end up in the State Championship game. But, as much as we've turned the corner this season being UNDISCIPLINED mentally will cost us every year and THIS year ain't no exception.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the Taco Bell fight between Smallwood and Lane. If there was a kid his size in our school that could beat Lane ADMIN EDIT it was him. I have seem him wrestle hogs bigger then Lane and I aint even ADMIN EDIT joking. I did see McKinner Dixon get in a fight one time with a small kid had to be about 5'8 150. I was trying to hurry up and get out my car to stop McKinner for beating him up turns out that other cat had some hands. Beat the ADMIN EDIT outta McKinner.

oh they gon be doing plenty of head shaking come bout 10 o'clock Friday nite!

Well....you ain't lying. I usually shake my head when we're playing Longview. You see I'm a caring person and I hate to see people suffer through certain things. So, I feel for those Lv boys, because yall make them wear the same unis from your championship season and if that's not bad enough, they have to listen to their band playing music from that same decade. Smh..

Well....you ain't lying. I usually shake my head when we're playing Longview. You see I'm a caring person and I hate to see people suffer through certain things. So, I feel for those Lv boys, because yall make them wear the same unis from your championship season and if that's not bad enough, they have to listen to their band playing music from that same decade. Smh..

Shows how little you know! Gold was added to the uniforms in the 1970s with the merger of Womack H.S. So our jerseys are from the 1970s!! HA!!