• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 play scott #### up again as usual in crunch time. The decision to keep kicking the ball deep to Longview was stupid. Trey Cumbie makes yet another crucial turnover as usual in crunch time but to his credit it was a pretty stupin freaking play call. Your up 7 1st and 10 in LV territory and Sowell is having a field day and you throw it and off yout back foot. This #### gets old really fast. Its time for a change.

Man, I'm sorry but all the years of agonizing defeats and being put out of the playoffs by Lufkin a few years ago, THIS IS PURE KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I'm sorry but all the years of agonizing defeats and being put out of the playoffs by Lufkin a few years ago, THIS IS PURE KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tobin u r always bashing king and u even said u disagreed with king this was a diff team

Will u give king some props?

6 play scott #### up again as usual in crunch time. The decision to keep kicking the ball deep to Longview was stupid. Trey Cumbie makes yet another crucial turnover as usual in crunch time but to his credit it was a pretty stupin freaking play call. Your up 7 1st and 10 in LV territory and Sowell is having a field day and you throw it and off yout back foot. This #### gets old really fast. Its time for a change.

it look like Quick was talking to him about that play too

it look like Quick was talking to him about that play too

I question the football IQ of this staff. Clock management is terrible. They should had let Longview score right after the big pass to set up first and Goal at the end. I dont think anybody really thought we could stop them. I knew the two point was coming. King is not stupid.

I question the football IQ of this staff. Clock management is terrible. They should had let Longview score right after the big pass to set up first and Goal at the end. I dont think anybody really thought we could stop them. I knew the two point was coming. King is not stupid.

I called the 2 before we went up 42-35... All the band wagoners beside me, I meant fans beside me, said no he won't.. Ok. Just watch lol.. I turned and said oh yea? He won't eh? That's what happens when you watch football and know what your talking about. Dumb