LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Lufkin Panthers  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

How do u know? Ur basing ur opinion on absolutely nothing except what u think not even knowing any facts lol

As I have said before he is a tremendous athlete and saw him a few weeks ago and he looks to be in great shape.

We shall see

He is a great athlete but coming off a major injury yeah dont hold your breathe if you think he is going to be anything close to a finished looking product. If he doesnt play this friday he will not play next friday.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol.....our back up hung 176 on yall....scary what hasty could do. Several shoelace tackles stopped miller from goin all the way....hasty would have been gone.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves still don't know how soon or much he plays

Did you really say that? the person that said Hasty would've ran for 300 yards against us this season or that makes a statement saying Hasty will be better than any back that we've seen this year or that says Lv defense scored 96 this year. Just foolish..

Did you really say that? the person that said Hasty would've ran for 300 yards against us this season or that makes a statement saying Hasty will be better than any back that we've seen this year or that says Lv defense scored 96 this year. Just foolish..

Yep o well

Miller is not a bad back and Iike you eluded to not sure how much if at all he will play. His game conditioning will not be good and im sure his contact would be very limited in practice. I just dont think he can risk it right now. I think he will dress but if he plays it will be very limited IMO. Im rooting for the kid a real talent. Just dont think its smart to play him at this point.

I'll be shocked if he started over Miller, especially after hearing certain things about his injury from Lv fans in the pms and etc. I'm not sure why he would risk it. His future though..

Miller is not a bad back and Iike you eluded to not sure how much if at all he will play. His game conditioning will not be good and im sure his contact would be very limited in practice. I just dont think he can risk it right now. I think he will dress but if he plays it will be very limited IMO. Im rooting for the kid a real talent. Just dont think its smart to play him at this point.

Miller is good hasty is exceptional

Miller is good hasty is exceptional

I agree Hasty has been a huge thorn in Lufkin side. As a parent I would have a hard time letting my son play after missing the entire season IF he was as big as a recruit Hasty is. I believe its his bacj I have no evidence outside hearsay but I do know it was serious. I would love for Hasty to play next friday. I just dont think its to smart.

I agree Hasty has been a huge thorn in Lufkin side. As a parent I would have a hard time letting my son play after missing the entire season IF he was as big as a recruit Hasty is. I believe its his bacj I have no evidence outside hearsay but I do know it was serious. I would love for Hasty to play next friday. I just dont think its to smart.

in today's world you gotta be selfish...he accomplished his ultimate goal...full ride. I ain't mad at him

I doubt he will play though. I think he may dress but with it being this late and working back from a serious injury im not sure how effective he woukd be.

I completely agree. I don't see any scenario where he would play this week. I would question bringing him in at any time for the remainder of the season, as a matter of fact.

he is going to play and he will most likely come out in formations that LV has not used all season (things I saw made for him in practice).

I have much respect for LP, but I am surprised by how obnoxious some of the fan base has gotten...you guys are much more cooperative when we are beating you...

So hopefully, we can talk about the game.....so if you will please answer....

What part of the defense has gotten worse and why? (injuries, exposed, etc)

What part of the offense has gotten more consistent?

by the way, their district is better than ours...I don't believe that any team from 15-5a has beaten a team from 16-5a....

by the way, their district is better than ours...I don't believe that any team from 15-5a has beaten a team from 16-5a....

No one has said other wise either from what I can tell.

All I've said is that it's not going to win them anything next Friday and Lp fans blew up saying how everyone is saying they're in a weak district.

Just a biased post from him anyways. Not even one mention of a Lufkin player..

FWIW...the game is 10 days away & all I was doing was simply attempting to get the discussion on the players and the game itself.

I have a great deal of admiration for a large contingent of Lufkin players as well.

So my first post was to be one of many about not only Longview's but Lufkin's finest.

No bias shown here when I state that Keke Coutee is one of the premier WR's /Returners not only in Texas but the entire nation. He will have something to show the Lobos next week and he'll have to be dealt with as well.

I'm not on here to belittle any poster or player.

Just keeping it relevent to the game...not stooping to the level of bashing the opposition.

R.J.

No one has said other wise either from what I can tell.

All I've said is that it's not going to win them anything next Friday and Lp fans blew up saying how everyone is saying they're in a weak district.

You're right.....it doesn't mean a hill of beans come next week...other than a few LP fans on the old 5a board, I have never seen them like this....

I do kind of understand....if I beat a team by 30 and they were talking smack, I would be a little mad.....just not so damn obnoxious

he is going to play and he will most likely come out in formations that LV has not used all season (things I saw made for him in practice).

I have much respect for LP, but I am surprised by how obnoxious some of the fan base has gotten...you guys are much more cooperative when we are beating you...

King do not try to talk about anything meaningful. All you need to know is Lufkin placed fourth in the toughest district in the nation. They are 19 points away from being 9-0. Nevermind the fact they have given up 257 points. Longview has only won because we play in the weakest district in the nation. You will be called dramatic, a liar, and foolish if u try to have meaningful discussion based on facts.

Did you see him.take any real contact in practice ?Will he play this Friday ? I still think Miller will carry the load. Im not saying Hasty will be a decoy I just believe missing the entire season will have a huge effect on him.

Did you see him.take any real contact in practice ?Will he play this Friday ? I still think Miller will carry the load. Im not saying Hasty will be a decoy I just believe missing the entire season will have a huge effect on him.

Yes, I did see practice.

2014 USA Today Family Insurance ALL USA Team Pre-Season scrub, no need for the panthers faithful to worry about this guy.

Just an average back. He has been faking his ability to run out, jump sky-high, and high five his teammates after a score of big defensive play.

No he wont play, and he would never be super motivated to play Lufkin after having to stand on the sideline and watch the first game. Just ask yourself, how would I feel if I was in his shoes. Naw he wont play, and probably don't want to.........

Other than a few Lv people on here and the 6A board, who called Hasty a scrub? I want to know this, since you people love to start unnecessary drama because you have nothing better to do with your lives off the net. Show me the Lufkin fan that called him a scrub?