Week 11: Pleasant Grove @ Tatum

Eagleborn

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit whining.

Makes you look like you sit down when you pee.

He could have come back with a tweet like the Ole MS Athletic Director did to the MS St. Fan who asked him if he was going to whine about the refs when Arkansas beats them by 2 TD's,

He posted this picture and asked the fan if he wanted to meet face to face!

B1oW1jyCAAAKa_p.jpg

those refs were the same both ways...I saw a couple or three tackles by center when they were on offense in first half...calls/non-calls usually even out

Fact is Center put up a great effort but got beat fair and square. PG got some terrible calls themselves. Center had 18 or 20 first downs the first half, I don't remember exactly but Center only had 2 first downs the 2nd half. PG came out and blew them off the field. Defensively, they killed them. The only problem PG had in the second half was when they scored they had to kickoff! That was the only really effective way Center could move the ball the hol second half. Return yards and one pass play!

I see red creek is back on the bottle.

Even the ones that weren't allowed to play after the first six weeks was up??

I know overall the numbers have been down the last few years so, the 9th grade has mostly played up. Someone else closer to the program would really have to speak on it. I do know about the varsity but have not really kept up with anything else to be honest!

Really looking forward to this match up. Historically, this isn't one of our favorite offenses to defend. Anxious to see if our boys are ready to step up. We've took some on the chin this year, had some rough times. Bout time for all that to pay off. Time to shift gears.

I know overall the numbers have been down the last few years so, the 9th grade has mostly played up. Someone else closer to the program would really have to speak on it. I do know about the varsity but have not really kept up with anything else to be honest!

The numbers have been really down. Also, with PG playing as many sophmores as they do, The JV will be primarily 9th graders. The sophmore class is probably the main reason PG doesn't have a 9th grade team. That should start changing over the next year or two. Coach Gibson is doing what it takes to keep the boys playing football once they hit the HS level. Many don't realize how many young teenagers in PG that went Baseball only once they got to high school. PG has been a baseball factory for years. With an enrollment of around 600, we have to have boys participating in all sports instead of specializing in one.

Round 1, we get Pleasant Grove in Marshall unless Marshall wins this week then we go to Hallsville Friday unless Tatum lays down then it will be them...we prefer the Fresh Meat Bar...my projection puts Tatum & Bullard...so, if this is the way it goes, we would not see Tatum until Round 4 for Regional...Gladewater in Round 3...Round 2 will be foreigheners

think Tatum wins this one by a good margin. Probably similar to the PG/Atl score.

PG's program is improving but gonna take more than one year.

I almost feel bad for them drawing Gilmer first round, but then again its PG so its all good lol

good luck to both teams

PG can win this game if they can limit turnovers & penalties. Teams like Tatum tend to "take you out" by forcing errors & then capitalizing on them. If Tatum can do that.........They will win (and probably win big). I hope to see PG come out strong & play their style of football. If they do, this will be one heck of a game.

PG can win this game if they can limit turnovers & penalties. Teams like Tatum tend to "take you out" by forcing errors & then capitalizing on them. If Tatum can do that.........They will win (and probably win big). I hope to see PG come out strong & play their style of football. If they do, this will be one heck of a game.

So, it's safe to say you haven't seen Tatum play this year.