White Oak vs Redwater

snuffy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would Prolly bet on it being in Gilmer or even mt pleasant, either way it's a rematch, necks need to make a huge statement in this game going into round 2, big difference playing someone first game of the year then play them 11 weeks later, pretty sure we will handle them, but if we get to big headed it may hurt us

If any fans need anything from Pitt let us know. Some great places to eat in town...

Papa Nachos

"World Famous" Pittsburg Hot Links - If you make it by 6pm

Vaughan's Catfish on the Lake

Los Pinos Ranch Vineyards

Pizza Inn

Peraltas

Cactus

Coffee Break

Etc. ..... McDonalds, Etc...

WO receiver Jake Pullen is a matchup problem for most defenses at the 3A level...Tall kid that has great leaping ability and good hands and can really go after the catch...If WO keeps getting good run defense they have a chance to play in to December. Amazing job by the WO staff...0 offensive starters returning and i believe 3 on defense...

If I was a betting man, I'd be leaning toward WO. Pulling for the Dragons. Anything can happen with high school kids. I've seen it happen before where a team thinks they are far better than the other before the game starts and end up getting embarrassed. They don't come with the needed intensity. Cold yucky weather favors the Dragons. Windy weather will make passing tougher.