52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Hooks

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one thing to brag, boast, be a homer.......you get the point, but don't make excuses when your team loses. Just admit that you got beat by better team that night.

havent made a single excuse...simply discussing how things really went....You know what happens when you get told to shew and dont right.....You get the broom....lol....I know Im country hahaha...

let's hope so

lol yeah I honestly think if they had kicked deep Marcalas would have prolly had about 400 yards...But we had half field all night. But it was good practice....Lets just say anyone thinking onside kicks against Arp are a good idea they better have those heads on a swivel.

44 and 20 both came off the field at the same time Carter broke his run. With 44 adn 20 on the field if you'll look he was under 10 yards for the entire night. 44 did an oustanding job containing Carter. Whats there to please about...its only the truth.

I saw a pic of 44 on my Facebook page once, not too long ago. Was trying to make the connection and I think I figured it out, at least on his mother's side.

I saw a pic of 44 on my Facebook page once, not too long ago. Was trying to make the connection and I think I figured it out, at least on his mother's side.

couldnt say. He's been an Arp kid his whole life. He's a great kid. Carries a lot on his shoulders.

I see now why the Waskom fans are so crazed. Looks like last year was their first taste and they want more. Their past is pretty bleak I bet they've taken a lot on here over the years and now it's payback Lol

Hate to tell you this...well maybe I dont...but man after watching Gunter just now I dont think yall are as good as our 3rd place team in our district....Better be careful with the smack talk bro....If you win...and now....... Im not so sure you are much better than who you are about to play....... Arp is more than likely going to beat yall by a very wide margin...Yall just dont have the athletes or team to matchup..Your 2 big boys on defense arent gonna be enough to get you past Arp. You think Number 3 from Pottsboro ran all over you......lol..... wait till you see #3 from Arp....totally different level of player bud. The Wrs you faced against Potts are not even close to the speed you will see from Arp...... So fare warning bud....Arp will prolly beat you worse than they will Hooks...Hooks is better than Gunter or atleast right there with them.

Been at deer camp all week, just came to town for supplies!!! But hooks will be ready JJ, we may need a little help, but looking for the upset!!!

HK 36

Arp 34

good luck bud! kill a good one...Dont know how close this one realistically will be...Once Hooks and Arp settle in from the first playoff game emotions Hooks will need to have a lot go their way to stay in the game...But hey thats why they play...I expect Hooks to come out swinging and play great football...

I agree HS is a good team.Just trying to get a feel for the teams.the only teams that connect dist 5 with 7&8 are Clarksville and Chisum I think so really no worth there

From looking at Hooks on film they would have challenged you for the District Crown...Yall are about in the same level. Hooks is a little more athletic than GT.

Hooks is better than Gunter? If you get past Hooks reality is gonna smack you off fantasy island

Reality of Arp will roll right past Gunter. yep...sorry bud...Like I said you might want to look into what your talking about first...Watch a little video on these 2. then get back to me.