kountze lions vs Teague lions round 1

Allheartnoquit

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thyoefnshow, want our kids to understand that they need to be like Cameron. want them to have games where teams don't believe they have a chance and start looking for ways to lose the game instead of making plays to win. this group has been consistent winners from as early as they started playing ball, won at every sport they play, and yes still have to take that step in playoffs with a big win (hopefully the Malakoff game will help(twice as many fans as seating capacity, a top 5 offensive and defensive team in 3a in the state and depending on who you talk to about how close it really ended up). as far as my opinion the title goes through Cameron. think your coach put your schedule with competition in mind don't think it is as strong as originally thought, I think ours has helped us out tremendously so far. but this thread is about the lions and the orange ones are focused on this Thursday and taking care of business....good luck Friday night

We have kids who have won big games and TWO titles, and the same man coaching them. These boys are warriors with ice in their veins. They've all been there and expect to return. The 3 peat runs through Glen Rose and continues through Teague.

Big game this year....key word this year. You don't have the same offense. Different QB....may brought same RB back.but you haven't told me who have y'all beat who??? Whitney? Come on.

Hey, Whitney has more hype than expected but fact is, they are taking care of business. The other fact is the game was over at half, 33 7. Rhoades no doubt planned a hard pre district and I think Refugio and Whitney were great selections. Lexington is usually good but you guys saw how they were. China Spring and Connally are traditionally strong. History on Waco Connally is that we played them and honestly should have lost both in 12 and 13. Literally last minute heroics allowed Cameron to win. Every year Waco starts strong then for whatever reason falls apart. They played a very green Cameron team and beat them by 14. The most any team has beaten Cameron by, in 5 seasons. China Spring was just disaster due to poor weather. Was 16-0 due to a high snap that yielded back to back scores for the cougars, before Cameron ran 3 plays. They ended the night with 23 points. I'd say that was Cameron's worst performance in (again) the last 5 years. Offensively anyway. As for Refugio and Rockdale, they were simply slugfests that could've gone either way. In a sense, Cameron is 3 plays away from being 9-1. Maybe 4 plays max. Anyway. Time for Walking Dead. Lions719, same to you guys!

Its a whole new Season from this point on you DO NOT take any team lightly they are in the Playoffs for a reason. These boys from Teague have had a bad taste in their Mouth the last 2 Years. Coach Osborn and his coaching staff will have the Boys Ready to play some ball and They Will Make Some Noise in the Playoffs. Somebody said we must run the ball to win. We have one hell of a QB that can pick any defense apart 1 play at a time. The Running game looks good no matter who is running the ball thanks to the Offensive Line. This team this Year can go as Far as the Defense will let them. Its playoff time and Defense wins Championships. Kountze is on the radar 1 game at a time fellas right keep doing what is working. It is a Great day to be a Teague Lion you HEARD that🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈 Lion Nation

Whoever makes it out of region 3 should be the clear favorite to win it all. 8 first round games. 6 teams 9-1, 1 team is 10-0 and the two time defending state championship are among the 16 teams in those games. It's gonna be explosive

. Show , I agree whoever makes it out will be battle tested for sure.

Its a whole new Season from this point on you DO NOT take any team lightly they are in the Playoffs for a reason. These boys from Teague have had a bad taste in their Mouth the last 2 Years. Coach Osborn and his coaching staff will have the Boys Ready to play some ball and They Will Make Some Noise in the Playoffs. Somebody said we must run the ball to win. We have one hell of a QB that can pick any defense apart 1 play at a time. The Running game looks good no matter who is running the ball thanks to the Offensive Line. This team this Year can go as Far as the Defense will let them. Its playoff time and Defense wins Championships. Kountze is on the radar 1 game at a time fellas right keep doing what is working. It is a Great day to be a Teague Lion you HEARD that🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈 Lion Nation

Yes they are in the playoffs for a reason and sometimes that reason is by default now a days. There is a team that is, 0-10 this year and 0-56 over the last 5, in the playoffs....see Houston Scarborough.

Teague takes it easily.

But you implied that they are in the playoffs for the same reason that Scarborough is.

No I was saying that a lot of teams make the playoffs that probably should not be there. I don't care who it is. IMO a team below .500 shouldn't make the playoffs. Sorry that you took it the wrong way.

No I was saying that a lot of teams make the playoffs that probably should not be there. I don't care who it is. IMO a team below .500 shouldn't make the playoffs. Sorry that you took it the wrong way.

That isn't a very valid statement either. Teams can have very good records entering the playoffs based on very weak non-district and district schedules. You will see teams with below .500 records beat teams with above .500 records in the playoffs. I guarantee you there will be some 4-6 teams win in the playoffs. Probably even a few 3-7 teams.

That isn't a very valid statement either. Teams can have very good records entering the playoffs based on very weak non-district and district schedules. You will see teams with below .500 records beat teams with above .500 records in the playoffs. I guarantee you there will be some 4-6 teams win in the playoffs. Probably even a few 3-7 teams.

Teams below .500 in District. This is my opinion and perfectly valid. I dont care if they will win in the playoffs. Too many teams in the playoffs. I was never an advocate that every team gets a trophy. To me it takes away from the accomplishments.of the others.