kountze lions vs Teague lions round 1

Allheartnoquit

Teams below .500 in District. This is my opinion and perfectly valid. I dont care if they will win in the playoffs. Too many teams in the playoffs. I was never an advocate that every team gets a trophy. To me it takes away from the accomplishments.of the others.

well kountze was 4-3 in district

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! Im pulling for Kountze but just hoping for a good showing for Kountze. I think Kountze is going to show up and make this game interesting. I do know this, Teague better win by more than 14 or you might want to put the rest of the district on alert,,,might be a long weekend!

I will say though that there are some really good deep districts and some really bad districts. There are some undefeated district teams that aren't better than 4th or 5th place teams in other districts.

I agree but that is just the luck of the draw. I actually think it should go back to the way it was back in the day when the top two teams went and that was it.

well kountze was 4-3 in district

Great

I agree but that is just the luck of the draw. I actually think it should go back to the way it was back in the day when the top two teams went and that was it.

Great

Actually back in the day only 1 team went. That would mean the tigers would be left out

Well ladies tonight is the night......first goal was accomplished now the journey for goal #2 will be under way tonight in New Caney! This journey will be the toughest you have ever taken but the prize at the end of this is well worth the fight! You must go through a very athletic Kountze team tonight to get to a state champion looking for a 3 peat! Remember one second, one snap, one quarter, and one game at a time! Good luck Orange lions tonight! Have fun and be mentally strong!

Its playoff time in Texas and nothing is better than this time of year!

Final prediction:

63 Teague

28 Kountze

nice post! Its nice to see some people over here are level headed and civil. Mike and 903 you might want to take lessons, see it is possible to make a comment, predict your team will win decisively, and not be a pompous TobinFrost!!

Teague 48

Kountze 38

Kville overrated and undisciplined. Chew on that instead of your crayons!

IMO Kountz will probably give a good showing for the first 2 quarters but Teague will own the 2nd half. Good luck to both teams and I hope everyone stays healthy.

Teague 52

Kountz 21

99 will this game be on the radio and if so will it be streamed on the net?

Love or no Love, Teague's continues it balanced attack. Kountze is a very athletic team and will not be taken lightly by the Lions of Teague. Group of kids in Teague respect their opponents and know they will have to take care of business or it could be an first round early exit for the 2nd consecutive year. Different year, different team, different staff. I look for the Lions to pound the rock on this cold, Thursday night to advance them to the second round but I don't by any means think it'll be a cakewalk. Kountze is well coached and hungry and will be ready to go come kick-off time. Good luck to both squads.

Teague 61

Kountze 38

I can promise you that the kids on the Lions team have all the respect for the Lions of Kountze.They have showed that to the teams they have played all year.Like Bud Kilmer said this is a new year,different mind set and new staff led by a hard nose Head Coach in Donnie Osborn.Rubberhammer,if you remember when Coach Osborn was hired you were skeptical and I told you to check back with us in Nov and see how it had worked out for THS.Well so far he has passed all the tests but he will tell you right quick its not about him but the kids.For Lions, the first season ( non district ) 5-0,the second season ( district ) 5-0 and now the third season( playoffs) begins and EVERYBODY has the same record.Its simple as this "lose and go home " " win you live to play another week ". With that said I think Teague will take this game because of the balanced attack Teague has but Kountze will not go down without a fight.Hoping for safe travels and injury free for both schools.

Really don't think the Teague score will be an indicator on how the rest of the games between Districts 11 and 12 will play out.This IMO is how I see them: being from Teague ,I am going to say Teague !!!! I also think Jamie will have the Tigers from Malakoff in position to take Buna out.From seeing the Tigers live and on film and seeing Buna on film IMO Malakoff is just better.I think East Chambers and Kirbyville win the other two games.Just knowing Kevin Hayes I think Westwood could play EC close because they can run time off the clock and play keep away from EC and if the Westwood kids play their game and get the breaks in the game.I think Kirbyville has too much firepower for Elkhart but the Elks controlled passing game could cause problems for K-ville.So I am saying neither district will have any "bragging rights" as it will be a split but these are 15-16-17 year old kids so who knows.And again JMO

wow you got all that from a short youtube video? Hey Houdini, once again your ignorance is showing! Be patient, soon you will be amazed and humbled!

I've seen more than a few YouTube clips. A lot of their games are free on hudl and you don't even have to have an account.

hammer asked me to relay this message since he's in Mexico:

Player, I agree, he's been good. I don't think the tests begin until this talented group of seniors leaves. I think anyone in his position would be doing well for themselves by inheriting this team...

I don't want to take anything away from Osborn though, kids know their assignments for sure.