kountze lions vs Teague lions round 1

Allheartnoquit

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kountze has an amazing passing game. The number one receiver and QB will swap places if they feel they can gain a bit of an advantage. If Teague relies on that passing game, it might get ugly. The Kountze secondary is quick and can jump. Kountze has to come up with some nice stops in the running game to keep it close. If it's close, Kountze will come out on top. Their big play factor is huge.

Only time I think teague's passing game was limited was by newton 2 years ago and pretty sure that was better than the national avg in passing. We have faced some pretty fast and athletic secondaries in mexia and Malakoff and think we were pretty successful. But I'm nit against running 75 times either...just get the job done by 1 or 30....just win baby

I don't disagree that Kountze is very athletic but if they have the best passing attack then why is Whitney an Teague ranked higher?

are you blind?? Their records duh. Wow. I'm intrigued. Kountze started the season 0-5. And has won 4 of their last 5 games. And our offense is really good which is led by our passing game. We have 2 receivers well over 30 catches on the season. And I believe 2 1000 yard receivers.

Only time I think teague's passing game was limited was by newton 2 years ago and pretty sure that was better than the national avg in passing. We have faced some pretty fast and athletic secondaries in mexia and Malakoff and think we were pretty successful. But I'm nit against running 75 times either...just get the job done by 1 or 30....just win baby

goodluck to you guys tonight lion. You seem like a humble fan

are you blind?? Their records duh. Wow. I'm intrigued. Kountze started the season 0-5. And has won 4 of their last 5 games. And our offense is really good which is led by our passing game. We have 2 receivers well over 30 catches on the season. And I believe 2 1000 yard receivers.

. According Kountze maxpreps page # 3 has 39 catches for 792 yds and 13 tds and # 6 has 35 catches for 737 and 9 tds. Those are pretty dang good numbers I will admit. Teague has wr top three are 60 for 911 and 11 tds,46 for 932 and 15 tds and 30 for 658 and 11tds. Something has to give.

I'm confused by this statement? What does there record have to do with anything.....I ment Whitney and Teague pass offense is ranked higher. And overall records mean nothing in stats. Sorry if you didn't realize what I was saying.

. According Kountze maxpreps page # 3 has 39 catches for 792 yds and 13 tds and # 6 has 35 catches for 737 and 9 tds. Those are pretty dang good numbers I will admit. Teague has wr top three are 60 for 911 and 11 tds,46 for 932 and 15 tds and 30 for 658 and 11tds. Something has to give.

dang in week 6 #3 already had 600yards smh.