Tatum 42

Charlie Moore 49

Tatum 42

Bullard 41

Tatum 42

Bullard 19

Tatum 44

Bullard 25

This is awesome...I get to go from Pewit vs EF straight to watch this one....think Ill find old EB and aggrivate him the whole game :)

Sorry JJ no room for you up top, but you can hold the umbrella for our sideline guy. :D

Charlie Moore single handedly beat us in 2008, he went on to play for Ok. State. Wondered where he was today?

I was there and I recall Bullard having 10 other players on the field that night who did their part as well. It was amusing watching one player make Tatum look so bad. Lots of talk about their speed before that game Bullard Charlie made all the Tatum boys look slow as he continually ran away from them that night. He was on another level. Great kid. Nice college career at Ok State and then had a free agent tryout with the Detroit Lions. However, Charlie was ready to move on with his life and recently got married. Talked to him several times this summer as he called my son's baseball games. He is happy and will continue to be successful at whatever he does.

If Tatum can get back to how they were playing at the beginning of the season then Tatum by 2 TD's +. But if some Tatum players wait for others to step up and make plays then it will be a shoot out. Tatum could be biggest surprise of Playoffs if they play as a complete team. Otherwise as individuals they will fall and wonder what could have been.