Westwood Vs East Chambers

osup116

Was hoping this game would be played at Abe Martin or Dragon Stadium in Nac.

Westwood comes into game with 7-3 record While East Chambers has 9-1 Record - Both Teams average around 36 points a game

No Common Opponents

Westwood

Home Away Neut Win % PF PA Strk 5-0 2-3 0-0 .700 367 235 1W

East Chambers

Home Away Neut Win % PF PA Strk 5-0 4-1 0-0 .900 355 127 1L

East Chambers State Rankings - 3

Westwood State Ranking 26

Will be pulling for Westwood but I am thinking they are going to be wishing they did not shank that punt against Elkart two weeks ago.......................................

I assure you, no one runs like 10 and 4 in Dist 12. kountze QB is the closest resemblance to those 2 guys

and I assure you 10 and 4 has not seen a defense like they will see Friday either. Looking at stats and match ups the best 10 and 4 could do was 4th place in dist. What make you think they can walk into Dist 12 and dominate? EC can handle 10 and 4 I promise!

and I assure you 10 and 4 has not seen a defense like they will see Friday either. Looking at stats and match ups the best 10 and 4 could do was 4th place in dist. What make you think they can walk into Dist 12 and dominate? EC can handle 10 and 4 I promise!

To answer question - They lead the entire game against Elkhart Then blew game in second half. Malkoff and Teague are top 5 teams in the State. Not saying they will win but East Chambers will not be the best team they have seen this year. I will say Westwood gets over 250 yard rushing on yall. All three back combined

To answer question - They lead the entire game against Elkhart Then blew game in second half. Malkoff and Teague are top 5 teams in the State. Not saying they will win but East Chambers will not be the best team they have seen this year. I will say Westwood gets over 250 yard rushing on yall. All three back combined

EC by 30+. I don't think your backs will get over 150. Westwood was 5-0 to start off because of a not so hot preseason schedule.

By blowing the game against elkhart in the second half I guess you mean getting shut out and toted off the field. But I guess an errant punt could cause that (wink, wink)......Not. Lol.

EC by 30+. I don't think your backs will get over 150. Westwood was 5-0 to start off because of a not so hot preseason schedule.

By blowing the game against elkhart in the second half I guess you mean getting shut out and toted off the field. But I guess an errant punt could cause that (wink, wink)......Not. Lol.

You make no point? Westwood started the season off 5-0; it was supposed to be a rebuilding year. No one thought they would go 5-0 and 7-3. Yes the teams they faced were ok. So my point is what is yalls excuse for a weak non district schedule? This is yalls 20th straight year making the playoffs right?

Please don't talk about schedule when yall have a weeak one also and the other two 9-1 teams in your districts schedules r pathetic to.

I seen the flim vs Kirbyville and there similar to Westwood but there backs are totally different and don't have the speed and moves that Westwood two backs will bring.

Pulling for WW and Hays.....WW didn't "blow" the second half against Elkhart. Elkhart made halftime adjustments and stopped WWs running attack. The same argument could be made that Elkhart "blew" the first half. It was a good game played by two pretty talented teams. I wish both Elkhart and WW luck in the playoffs. Would love to see both win.

The Hicks kid didn't get many touches in the 2nd half against Elkhart. Matter of fact he doesn't have many touches on the year. Westwood is a Lead, Dive, and Trap offense first. He only gets the ball on the occasional wingback trap and sweep. The Baker kid is the 1000 yard back who does all of the lifting. Hicks spends more time on defense than offense.

Westwood is back in the playoffs and with Coach Hayes coming over from Athens, should be no surprise that the Panthers are playing in their first playoff game in 5-6 years. Westwood will come out and hit them in the mouth early on, but I think EC will be too much for the Panthers.

East Chambers 49

Westwood 17