Malakoff vs. Buna

Endseeker83

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree y'all have some weapons. #1 is a good athlete and the backs are athletic as well. Not sure the qb is better and don't think y'all are quite as good up front. Like I said I think y'all are good just not the same caliber as last year. It will play itself out soon. Good luck to you guys

I agree y'all have some weapons. #1 is a good athlete and the backs are athletic as well. Not sure the qb is better and don't think y'all are quite as good up front. Like I said I think y'all are good just not the same caliber as last year. It will play itself out soon. Good luck to you guys

And that it shall. Last years team was more seasoned because of the quantity of veterans and its not hard to see the difference between a sophomore QB (this year) to a seasoned senior QB (last year). I do believe the NB team is playing more as a unit quicker than i would have expected. And playing as a team will get you farther in the playoffs than depending upon just a few guys. The Wall team taught me that.

you people keep talking like, if "ANY" of the skill players from Malakoff get their hands on the ball its 6....that's hilarious! you think Buna hasn't played anyone with skill players?? Hello! they are 9-1, and have seen just as many athletes! I don't believe Malakoff has anything more special than they have faced already,,,its about execution! whoever executes and don't have the mistakes win. Malakoff might win but I promise from what Ive seen they don't have anything Buna has not seen and will not be impressed by!

You're right, they played Center who put their athletes in space against them. Malakoff can match Center with athletes and better overall football players.

You're right, they played Center who put their athletes in space against them. Malakoff can match Center with athletes and better overall football players.

your correct, that's my point, Malakoff matches Center with athletes, Buna has better athletes! Buna handled Center pretty easy.

Back on topic, Malakoff has a good team this year, should be in Jerry's world, they'll have to play solid playoff football. Get past Buna and should go a long way

Get past Buna and should go a long way? You do realize that there are two more teams ranked higher than Buna just in Dist 12 and like 10 others in the rest of the region..... so how do u think it gets easier past Buna?

Deputy20...check all my posts.....I have given Buna nothing but respect... I said I believed the winner of this game will be playing for the regional championship. As far as Dowell goes he ran for 307 yrds against Teague and most of the came after he had been hit 2 to 3 times....I hope they do take him lightly its to our advantage.

I never said it would be a blow out and still do not think it will be...the team that makes the fewest mistakes and makes the right adjustments during the game will win this one and move on to the next round. Im from Malakoff so yes I think they will win what would you expect.

There you go Cowboy now you know where I was coming from. And I have been on setxsports.com as well and seen the posts. 903 they rounded up their Calvary to come over and give you trouble...lol. I think the talk is cheap and I will be back when all the garbage is gone.

your correct, that's my point, Malakoff matches Center with athletes, Buna has better athletes! Buna handled Center pretty easy.

You must stand in line at the concession stands during the games, surely you don't think Buna has better athletes than Center? Center hasn't lined up correctly to anyone's offense all year and Buna is not a good match up for a poorly coached team. Ie Kville and Kountze. In those games, Buna coaches donkey stomped KVille and Kountze coaches. That's the truth, if you don't believe it, I'm sorry. Ask your Kville coaches why Buna beat you...

They all talk about setxsports.com being better than smoaky but they are all over here....hmmm sounds like they are a little confused.

no thats where I go to talk real football with people who understand football, but somtimes its fun to cover over here with my crayons and play with the kiddos!

You must stand in line at the concession stands during the games, surely you don't think Buna has better athletes than Center? Center hasn't lined up correctly to anyone's offense all year and Buna is not a good match up for a poorly coached team. Ie Kville and Kountze. In those games, Buna coaches donkey stomped KVille and Kountze coaches. That's the truth, if you don't believe it, I'm sorry. Ask your Kville coaches why Buna beat you...

you are clueless! Go ask Kville coaches? guess what hoodine, I dont think you have uncovered any hidden secrets here. Its was pretty clear what happend in Buna. I just hope your still around after Fri so i can laugh in your face!

you are clueless! Go ask Kville coaches? guess what hoodine, I dont think you have uncovered any hidden secrets here. Its was pretty clear what happend in Buna. I just hope your still around after Fri so i can laugh in your face!

How did Buna beat Kville if Kville has so many more athletes than Buna? Give me your expert opinion...

once again 903 your mind is taking you places you dont belong,,,,Im over here promoting Buna,,, how is that bitter toward Buna? Do things just come out of your mouth at random? Do you apply knowledge or any type of thought at all to the things you say? Christ almighty....its like im playing cards with my brothers kids or something.. you nervewracking son