Malakoff vs. Buna

Endseeker83

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buna was just way more physical. Other than Dowell of course. He was a load.

Idk about way more physical. Bunas best defense was their offense. Long time consuming drives. Bunas oline wasn't blowing Malakoff off the ball hardly. Tough to find those little backs in that mess it seemed like.

I think the difference will be defense. Both teams can put up points but I don't think Malakoff has faced a front 7 on D that Buna will field. Buna is not a big play team but the run is going to be difficult to stop and they can throw it at you in small numbers when if stacking the box.

Buna 34

Mala 24

.........you called it!!!!

Great game by Buna......your kids showed up to play......as coach 001 said we had no fire...our fans were sitting on their hands all night. I guess I am to old school..I will never understand why when you need 1 yard you hand then all off 5 yards beep in the backfield. Good luck from here on out. You wew the better team

Congrats buna, good season Mally. I thought buna would keep it close just because of their style but thought the tigers would be too much in the end. That kind of offense is frustrating and when they are able to grind the clock and score it can make you panic a little when you have the ball. I think malakoff got away from the run too much in the 2nd half and it caused some 3 and outs. Of course dropped passes didn't help. Either way it was a good year and good luck to buna

How in the world did Kountze a four place team score 44 on Buna and 42 on Teague ? I will tell you , Kountze is pretty good on Offense. Congrats to Buna as I to thought Malakoff would win this one and give the split between the two districts. Great job Buna y'all beat a good football team last night. FYI , Buna will match up well with Rockdale.