Malakoff vs. Buna

Endseeker83

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't get many touches. Don't make it sound like Buna shut him down. Dude punished a bunch of Buna players. I keep saying and Buna posters keep talking about how they shut Malakoff Offense down, Bunas best defense was their offense!!! I bet # of plays ran is one sided in Bunas favor. Malakoff's last 2 possessions were all passes trying to score quick. The stats are skewed. Bunas defensive scheme needs to thank the offensive scheme.

So in other words Buna's offense dominated Malakoffs defense!! Like I said weak schedules. Malakoff is not a top 5 defense

He didn't get many touches. Don't make it sound like Buna shut him down. Dude punished a bunch of Buna players. I keep saying and Buna posters keep talking about how they shut Malakoff Offense down, Bunas best defense was their offense!!! I bet # of plays ran is one sided in Bunas favor. Malakoff's last 2 possessions were all passes trying to score quick. The stats are skewed. Bunas defensive scheme needs to thank the offensive scheme.

Hey look sloppy. Malakoff could have ran whatever plays they wanted, so you make it one sided and then complain about it. LOL

I admit I picked Malakoff but let's remember that Buna may have been the third seed but they were also tri- champs of district 12. If Buna does make it to the regional finals they will have played 3 good football teams to get there. Good luck to everyone who is still alive in Region 3. Of the 8 left there are five who are 9-1, two 7-4 teams and one 10-0 team that happens to draw the two time defending State Champs who are peaking at the right time. A region of some good football teams no doubt.

By the way 903 I will be headed up your way in the morning with a truck load of TOILET Paper so you can wipe all that #### outta your mouth!!! You talked it all last week hold up to it...Your team got beat by a faster, stronger, smarter, better coached and a more physical team..No shame in that!! Accept it!! Also I hope your players made dates for next Friday!!

That fall from the top must have been a rough one! I think you hit your head on the way down..... are there any new stricter concussion rules for fans too?? If so yall might want to hold 903 a few weeks.

oh and btw no knee pads needed...I didn't run to him and haven't said a word to him!