Malakoff vs. Buna

Endseeker83

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ONLY way this game is close is if Buna can somehow keep the ball away from Malakoff. I don't see it happening, but then again, it's Friday in November...

What schools? I want to call and ask them. He is not a D1 player. He looks the part, doesn't play the part...

south eastern, northwestern, lamar, and mcneese

Just clips here and there from google and youtube.

oh okay. Just wondering if you watched the kville film. He played really good against a solid offensive line. And the woodville game he played exceptional. Against kountze no defense from either side decided to play at all.. haha

first off dont start off your post with boys coming to a mens site and then demand respect!

second I did not come over hear be-littling your district. I simply made the comment that I think dist 12 is going to do better than most think and in my prediction come away with at least 3 of the 4 wins. That is simply a opinion and not an attack.

you people are too dang sensative! grow up!

first off dont start off your post with boys coming to a mens site and then demand respect!

second I did not come over hear be-littling your district. I simply made the comment that I think dist 12 is going to do better than most think and in my prediction come away with at least 3 of the 4 wins. That is simply a opinion and not an attack.

Dont lump us all in that pile.

Dont lump us all in that pile.

I apologize, your right, that was directed at a certain few but I assumed they knew who I was talking too.

SETX guys keep saying Buna and Malakoff run similar type offenses and that couldn't be farther from accurate... I don't get it. Dep and Ryker, can you relay a message for me? Buna is slot T with, at most, 2 wide and Malakoff doesn't have a set that doesn't have less than 2 wide.

I never said they run the same thing don't put words in my mouth.

Somebody down there said they have similar schemes on offense, not saying you said it... I think it was Titan. If by schemes he's referring that both teams run the ball, then yes lol. But schemes aren't near the same. Dep20, never said you said it...