Malakoff vs. Buna

Endseeker83

I like alot of the New Boston Guys

But ole Kool here MHS he likes to give our guys grief on here

predicted a blow out win last year in Longview and no way we could stay on the field with New Boston

I was looking forward to the chance to play them in Region 2 final this year with our qb

but realignment has pretty much given them a easy stroll to the semis to get their rematch with Wall

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like alot of the New Boston Guys

But ole Kool here MHS he likes to give our guys grief on here

predicted a blow out win last year in Longview and no way we could stay on the field with New Boston

I was looking forward to the chance to play them in Region 2 final this year with our qb

but realignment has pretty much given them a easy stroll to the semis to get their rematch with Wall

good Lord willing, we'll meet in Jerry's world, u can have your rematch

Buna shuts down or even slows McDowell, they win.

If what I'm told is correct, Buna will have no problem slowing down Dowell. I heard after he gets popped a few times he doesn't run as hard, and believe me Buna has linebackers that can absolutely bring the wood

BMT....where do you get your information? I hope Buna believes all this info that seems to be floating around out there. You may try asking the teams that have played against him..... they may have a different view...but I am sure he has not seen a Defense like Buna .....good luck in the next round... I guess we should just all stay at home.

BMT....where do you get your information? I hope Buna believes all this info that seems to be floating around out there. You may try asking the teams that have played against him..... they may have a different view...but I am sure he has not seen a Defense like Buna .....good luck in the next round... I guess we should just all stay at home.

the way you guys talk buna should stay home

If what I'm told is correct, Buna will have no problem slowing down Dowell. I heard after he gets popped a few times he doesn't run as hard, and believe me Buna has linebackers that can absolutely bring the wood

I thought the same thing and even as the game went on but he is the real deal.

Deputy20...check all my posts.....I have given Buna nothing but respect... I said I believed the winner of this game will be playing for the regional championship. As far as Dowell goes he ran for 307 yrds against Teague and most of the came after he had been hit 2 to 3 times....I hope they do take him lightly its to our advantage.

I never said it would be a blow out and still do not think it will be...the team that makes the fewest mistakes and makes the right adjustments during the game will win this one and move on to the next round. Im from Malakoff so yes I think they will win what would you expect.

Deputy20...check all my posts.....I have given Buna nothing but respect... I said I believed the winner of this game will be playing for the regional championship. As far as Dowell goes he ran for 307 yrds against Teague and most of the came after he had been hit 2 to 3 times....I hope they do take him lightly its to our advantage.

I never said it would be a blow out and still do not think it will be...the team that makes the fewest mistakes and makes the right adjustments during the game will win this one and move on to the next round. Im from Malakoff so yes I think they will win what would you expect.

I didn't mean it for you. Every homer is gonna pick their team in the pkayoffs.. I pick Kountze to beat teague, but yeah that's gonna be a tall task.

Buna has been the underdog in probably 6 out of their 10 games this year. They get overlooked because honestly at first sight they don't look like much at all. But they haven't seemed to have had any problem proving people wrong all year, and they won't this week either!

Who in that region? Sure someone might on a given night beat NB

IMO they are the clear cut favorite

The most likely contender is 10-0 Sunnyvale they gave up 40 Eustace who finished 5th in Dist 11

ote name="stitch" post="2144923" timestamp="1415828607"]

I don't understand why you think region 2 is so weak? Have you seen all the region 2 teams? That's a pretty broad statement. I don't get how it's just a given that new boston is a given for the region 2 representative.

Who in that region? Sure someone might on a given night beat NB

IMO they are the clear cut favorite

The most likely contender is 10-0 Sunnyvale they gave up 40 Eustace who finished 5th in Dist 11

I understand what you are saying. Without seeing teams in the region you have to go off of scores during the year. This is going to blow NB people up but they aren't the best team in that region. They aren't as good as last year and I think you will be surprised at their exit. I have seen 3 teams personally that are as good or better. I haven't seen Sunnyvale so have no idea about them. I think the region is a little better than you think. Just because df was way down and y'all moved out doesn't mean that they are terrible or soft as baby poo as you said a few weeks ago. After seeing a lot of the top teams in region 3 I think it is a good region but not quite as daunting as what y'all are making it. Just my opinion from what I have seen with my eyes. It will all play out soon enough though.

ote name="stitch" post="2144923" timestamp="1415828607"]

I don't understand why you think region 2 is so weak? Have you seen all the region 2 teams? That's a pretty broad statement. I don't get how it's just a given that new boston is a given for the region 2 representative.

you people keep talking like, if "ANY" of the skill players from Malakoff get their hands on the ball its 6....that's hilarious! you think Buna hasn't played anyone with skill players?? Hello! they are 9-1, and have seen just as many athletes! I don't believe Malakoff has anything more special than they have faced already,,,its about execution! whoever executes and don't have the mistakes win. Malakoff might win but I promise from what Ive seen they don't have anything Buna has not seen and will not be impressed by!

Yes I have. Pland. I think y'all are still good but last years team was better no doubt.

If u base NB on the Pland game, thats crazy. EVERY year something happens, no one knows, but they always play close. That 2 years for instance, we had a 3000 yd rusher, Pland shut down, we won 20-19. NB went in to lose to Melissa, that years state champions..

Ok. So you think y'all are as good as last year? I'm not going off of the score, I'm going off of what I saw with my eyes. I don't think y'all are as good. Doesn't mean you're not good, just don't think this years team would beat last years.