Malakoff vs. Buna

Endseeker83

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again 903 your mind is taking you places you dont belong,,,,Im over here promoting Buna,,, how is that bitter toward Buna? Do things just come out of your mouth at random? Do you apply knowledge or any type of thought at all to the things you say? Christ almighty....its like im playing cards with my brothers kids or something.. you nervewracking son

Still waiting on your analysis of how Buna beat Kville? Don't tell me because Buna has more athletes... Just say they're more disciplined and better coached and I'll be happy and leave you alone.

I don't know enough about Buna to make a prediction. I do know that Region III is a beat -- a genuine beast. The winner of the region will be the favorite to claim the Class 3A, Division 1 state title. Buna and Malakoff are both hungry from 2 difference perspectives. Buna is coming off its best season since 2007 and looking for its first playoff win since 1983. Malakoff is coming off its best season in school history and is in the playoffs for a sixth straight year. In other words, Buna wants some playoff success and Malakoff wants more playoff success. Both teams arre no doubt well coached, as 9-1 records would suggest. Both will be prepared. Like always, this time of year, it will come down to which team best handles the pressure the playoffs present and makes the most plays and fewest mistakes. It should be a hard-fought, tightly-contested game, which will prepare the winning team for next week. Bulldog Stadium is definitely the place to be at 7:30 p.m. Friday.

903slappy,

Thank you for inquiring about a fishing team. I have answer for you. I don't fish this time of the year. I will ask someone.

In the meantime I'm trilled Malokoff has you there. Surely it's bound to help that 8-13 playoff record, might even getting past the 3rd round. Teague is your daddy.

Uh oh you did it now.

903slappy,

Thank you for inquiring about a fishing team. I have answer for you. I don't fish this time of the year. I will ask someone.

In the meantime I'm trilled Malokoff has you there. Surely it's bound to help that 8-13 playoff record, might even getting past the 3rd round. Teague is your daddy.

It makes you look ridiculous trashing other team's playoff record when you consider that of your team. Nothing but a troll.