Cameron vs Teague

player73

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Cameron's defense gave up 13. The freshmen gave em 8. Teague is about to learn why "defense wins championships" is a saying.

#24smith isn't dowell what so ever.....your secondary is very weak! You didn't get pressure on QB an when ya did he stepped up and took off....Glen rose is very slow! If Glen Rose would have done away with the run and stopped being fancy it would of been close. Cameron is would of won either way but Austin Skinner will light up that secondary....I was at game. Cameron has a very quick swarming defense but they can't get pressure on a QB or cover. Get ready Cameron. It will be a good game.

Tick tock tick tock.

Funny how you don't mention that your defense won't be a factor.

Because they won't be

#24 better hit the whole better than that...he dance around like he did a few times against Glen Rose he gonna get rocked. He will get his like tonight. Y'all will score 35 like I said in Kountze post but we will light yall up for 50 plus. Are defense will get 3 stops like Glen Rose did tonight maybe even 4....your QB isn't very good....get ready my friend get ready. HA you are worried

Worried? We're going for state title #3 in a row. You're going for 3rd round for the first time in your existence. Cameron isn't the team with anything to prove. We're just that bum 7-4 team. We've seen and beaten pretenders to the throne year in, year out. This isn't a new situation to us, my man.

Worried? We're going for state title #3 in a row. You're going for 3rd round for the first time in your existence. Cameron isn't the team with anything to prove. We're just that bum 7-4 team. We've seen and beaten pretenders to the throne year in, year out. This isn't a new situation to us, my man.

+1

Our qb is 2000 yards+ and has missed two games. He isn't as accurate as we've had, but he gets the job done and compliments the rest of the offense just fine

Keep talking your gonna see what's coming....this team isn't some pretender team. We may be trying to make the 3rd round for first time ever but hey gotta start somewhere might has well beat y'all. Quit riding your state champs from last year...2014 doesn't have any state title teams yet. See ya next week and remember 56-42 final I'm calling it. Ain't scared of y'all and y'all won't be in our heads.

Keep talking your gonna see what's coming....this team isn't some pretender team. We may be trying to make the 3rd round for first time ever but hey gotta start somewhere might has well beat y'all. Quit riding your state champs from last year...2014 doesn't have any state title teams yet. See ya next week and remember 56-42 final I'm calling it. Ain't scared of y'all and y'all won't be in our heads.

Haha....temper temper. You guys are supposed to win, remember? I mean, that's what every poll and person will say. Why worry?

Haha. Cameron's defense gave up 13. The freshmen gave em 8. Teague is about to learn why "defense wins championships" is a say

Ok, lets compare- Sacks Int's Fumble Rec. T/O ratio Points scored Points allowed

Teague 17 21 21 +26 577 374

Cameron Yoe 15 8 11 +11 374 217

Also, Teague has led at halftime on avg. 36-14 therefore in most games 2nd and 3rd stringers played a lot if not all of the 2nd half. Im glad you are so confident in your defense because they have not faced an offense even close to the one they will be facing Friday night. Good Luck to Yoe. Should be a good game!!!

Comparing stats is meaningless when strength of schedule is incredibly different for each team. While you guys were busy playing the 1-9 and 0-10 Groesbecks and Kemps of the world, Cameron was facing Refugio and Waco Connally. Your stat arguments are pointless since the schedules were night and day

Comparing stats is meaningless when strength of schedule is incredibly different for each team. While you guys were busy playing the 1-9 and 0-10 Groesbecks and Kemps of the world, Cameron was facing Refugio and Waco Connally. Your stat arguments are pointless since the schedules were night and day

Teague has played #15 Mexia (4A-2) and won 61-32, #19 Caldwell (4A-2) and won 49-34. and #7 Malakoff (3A-1) and won 50-35.

Cameron Yoe has played #3 Rockdale (3A-1) and lost 34-27, #2 Refugio (2A-1) and lost 27-20, and #2 Whitney (3A-1) and won 47-27. Oh, and if you want to throw Waco Connally in there, they beat ya'll 63-49. Mexia beat Connally 82-53.

I would agree that Yoe's schedule is tougher, but not by a huge margin. Teague has played some good teams. But, Im sure that stats don't mean anything to you nor the fact that ya'll lost to Connally, Mexia trounced Connally, and Teague trounced Mexia.

Teague has played #15 Mexia (4A-2) and won 61-32, #19 Caldwell (4A-2) and won 49-34. and #7 Malakoff (3A-1) and won 50-35.

Cameron Yoe has played #3 Rockdale (3A-1) and lost 34-27, #2 Refugio (2A-1) and lost 27-20, and #2 Whitney (3A-1) and won 47-27. Oh, and if you want to throw Waco Connally in there, they beat ya'll 63-49. Mexia beat Connally 82-53.

I would agree that Yoe's schedule is tougher, but not by a huge margin. Teague has played some good teams. But, Im sure that stats don't mean anything to you nor the fact that ya'll lost to Connally, Mexia trounced Connally, and Teague trounced Mexia.

And for all that, the only team yall played that is still playing IS mexia, who hasn't played yet. Meanwhile, Connally, Refugio, Rockdale, either Whitney or Lago and possibly Academy will still be playing next week.

And for all that, the only team yall played that is still playing IS mexia, who hasn't played yet. Meanwhile, Connally, Refugio, Rockdale, either Whitney or Lago and possibly Academy will still be playing next week.

Yeah, Little River (6-4), Lago Vista (5-5) and Connally (6-4) are real powerhouses!! Refugio has a bye. Your point is meaningless.