Cameron vs Teague

player73

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glen Rose did expose some things.Also Glen Rose inside Yoe's 5 two or three times and didn't score ( got cute IMO ) plus going for it on 4th down and not making it before halftime giving Yoe a short field and Yoe made them pay like a good team does.Yoe was no doubt the better team.

No not really all I really care about is my salvation. Other than that this is HS football. Great game to Buna they matched up well with Malakoff but not that much talent. They will meet teams with talent and more size. Buna is definately cornfed but not talented.

Kountze has put up big #'s on everyone except Kirbyville. SETX is all about Buna beating Malakoff because most posters on here thought that could never happen. Dist 12 is a whole lot better than people thought. We knew because we have played each other. Teague would have their hands full with any of the top 3 from 12. Yoe will not be easy and EC is right around the corner if you beat Yoe. Teague has not faced a defense as good as EC, I promise you. If you win out of Reg. 3 you will have earned it and I'll be the first on here to congradulate you

No SEXT team has faced an offense like Teague either. Buna beat Malakoff by 10. Teague beat Malakoff by 15. Sounds pretty close to me. Teague has only been held under 49 points one time this season. That was against Groesbeck (1-9) and Teague pulled their starters when they were up 27-0 early in the 2nd quarter. Teague avg. 300 yds passing and 262 yds rushing per game.

No not really all I really care about is my salvation. Other than that this is HS football. Great game to Buna they matched up well with Malakoff but not that much talent. They will meet teams with talent and more size. Buna is definately cornfed but not talented.

Been doing it all season with the same results. We hear blowhards like you all the time: we're slow, small, unathletic, no skill players, blah, blah, blah. Have fun watching the playoffs from home and remember slow unathletic Buna put you there :)

I dont doubt that at all but they benefit with the weakest football in Texas in region 4. They will be playing against newton or CC and then we will see how good they are this year.....every year the entire state wonders how good refugio is till they play a region 3....no one really knows till they play that region BC of region 4. Like I said y'all should of beat them. I know you agree

Um Refugio is 2a D1

No SEXT team has faced an offense like Teague either. Buna beat Malakoff by 10. Teague beat Malakoff by 15. Sounds pretty close to me. Teague has only been held under 49 points one time this season. That was against Groesbeck (1-9) and Teague pulled their starters when they were up 27-0 early in the 2nd quarter. Teague avg. 300 yds passing and 262 yds rushing per game.

Against avg. defense

Are you from Buna?

Yep

Dude, yall did not pull starters vs Groesbeck. #15 played entire game of every game so far except one. Teague doesn't pull starters, they get breaks. Numerous games have ended with #1 catching a TD pass or #7 or #11 rushing one already up 30 and I'm ok with that. But don't say Teague puts in 2nd and 3rd string...

And the last touchdown came when they stopped Malakoff late in the fourth when Malakoff failed to convert on fourth down on their own 14 and then Malakoff just gave up.

Been doing it all season with the same results. We hear blowhards like you all the time: we're slow, small, unathletic, no skill players, blah, blah, blah. Have fun watching the playoffs from home and remember slow unathletic Buna put you there :)

Name calling really shows your intelligence. I posted my opinion the same as you. Buna had the size to slow the Malakoff skill players. The QB for Malakoff never hit his stride. Teague offers better protection for their QB and better blocking for their backs than Malakoff does. Buna has a big and athletic line. But the skill positions lack.

Dude, yall did not pull starters vs Groesbeck. #15 played entire game of every game so far except one. Teague doesn't pull starters, they get breaks. Numerous games have ended with #1 catching a TD pass or #7 or #11 rushing one already up 30 and I'm ok with that. But don't say Teague puts in 2nd and 3rd string...

Ok, I stand corrected. But Im not sure unless I go back and check, but #15 did not throw a single pass in the 2nd half of the Groesbeck game and only passed once in the 2nd half of the Westwood game. Just saying that Teague's offense can put up numbers on the ground or in the air. Even though they only play "average defenses".

And the last touchdown came when they stopped Malakoff late in the fourth when Malakoff failed to convert on fourth down on their own 14 and then Malakoff just gave up.

Ya but we shut y'all out from 5:46 left in second quarter till 4:48 left in fourth. That a full two quarters so we do know how to play a little defense....an yes #15 never comes out idk why but he just doesn't glad it never has hurt us!

SETX teams will be playing against themselves. After next week. What does that tell you mickey14.

Well if they are still there playing after next week it tells me hmmmmm that they made it to the third round of the playoffs and that there are still several games to play to catch up with the mouths of there fans.

Ya but we shut y'all out from 5:46 left in second quarter till 4:48 left in fourth. That a full two quarters so we do know how to play a liittle defense....an yes #15 never comes out idk why but he just doesn't glad it never has hurt us!

hmmm. The game I was at Malakoff scored on the first play from scrimmage after the second half kickoff.