Cameron vs Teague

player73

Not sure how this one will go but the way I see it is that Teague maybe a Van, played relatively nobodies and has a false sense of themselves. I also agree that Teague may want to learn how to play just a little defense before they book hotels in Arlington.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always though Cameron Yoe was an awesome football team and I still do. To play them is an honor beyond words. Teague has done really good this year, even breaking school records. That in itself is something to be proud of. And these guys they have what it takes and they have a shot to win friday but they are going to have to want it and want it bad. All we can ask is that they go out there and give it everything they have and may the best team win..

I think a head coach knows to utilize the weapons they have. Nobody said he was the God that your skinner is, but you are the one that made the comparison. Yeah he prettied his numbers at the end, but he was literally playing against freshmen at that point.

I haven't seen one post on here where Skinner was called a GOD. His numbers speak for themselves. Maybe if you would do a little research instead of talking #### you would respect the kid a little.

Teague will score 50âž• on Yoes secondary. The question is can Yoe score more than Teagues High Octane Offense! The answer is No. Dont see that happening. Teagues Defense is a lot better than you give credit for. TRUST me I KNOW!! this Defense will be all Over Yalls @$$! Thats a fact Jack. Coach O has these boys well conditioned and they are going to show up READY to play some ball. #LionNation

I'm glad you're so good at staying facts about things that have yet to occur. May as well stay home Friday since you already have factual evidence of the outcome of the game.

Teague won't have the ball enough to score 50+. Cameron won't score 50+ either. They're going to hold on to the ball and control that clock just the way Rhoades has done every since he arrived in Cameron. Teagues defense gets no credit until they prove something this Friday. Because they have proved absolutely nothing at all yet. Kountze had their way with them. "4th place we only care about basketball" Kountze that is. Cameron ain't no kountze. Not in football and dang sure not in basketball. Camerons offense is far more talented, disciplined, and very well coached. Teagues defense will be worn down by the 4th quarter, especially those players going both ways the entire game. (Cameron has none that go both ways). That's your difference in this game. If Teague forces some Cameron turnovers, they have an extremely good chance of winning this game. But these Yoemen players have been here the past two years. First with Newton, then White Oak, and now Teague. Thay experience alone can go a long way In a game like this. That's why my homerism says Cameron wins this game, because of their experience in big time games like this one, and because of the fact that they play 22 players.

Good post, but certainly if Cameron offense is so much better than kountze ( which I believe without a doubt) in conjuction with yall wearing us down and having yalls way with Teague along with the lack of defense Teague possesses certainly it won't take you long to score and 50+ shouldn't be a problem which means there should be plenty of possessions for Teague to score aswell. It will come down to mistakes and who makes the least...should be a good game. Fyi ( really enjoyed the Cameron vs Tatum game at Ennis a few years back)

Rotation wether down or close we play 16-17 kids on offense and about 20 on defense (yes some overlap) no one plays the entire game a couple gets close but hasn't been to detrimental in the tough games we played I.e. Malakoff, mexia and Caldwell other games played 30-33 kids. It will be least mistakes, the team that makes timely plays and who wants it most

Teague will score 50âž• on Yoes secondary. The question is can Yoe score more than Teagues High Octane Offense! The answer is No. Dont see that happening. Teagues Defense is a lot better than you give credit for. TRUST me I KNOW!! this Defense will be all Over Yalls @$$! Thats a fact Jack. Coach O has these boys well conditioned and they are going to show up READY to play some ball. #LionNation

I highly doubt 50+ Expect to be heart broken son! Cause u surely do got ur hopes held too high

I'm glad you're so good at staying facts about things that have yet to occur. May as well stay home Friday since you already have factual evidence of the outcome of the game.

Teague won't have the ball enough to score 50+. Cameron won't score 50+ either. They're going to hold on to the ball and control that clock just the way Rhoades has done every since he arrived in Cameron. Teagues defense gets no credit until they prove something this Friday. Because they have proved absolutely nothing at all yet. Kountze had their way with them. "4th place we only care about basketball" Kountze that is. Cameron ain't no kountze. Not in football and dang sure not in basketball. Camerons offense is far more talented, disciplined, and very well coached. Teagues defense will be worn down by the 4th quarter, especially those players going both ways the entire game. (Cameron has none that go both ways). That's your difference in this game. If Teague forces some Cameron turnovers, they have an extremely good chance of winning this game. But these Yoemen players have been here the past two years. First with Newton, then White Oak, and now Teague. Thay experience alone can go a long way In a game like this. That's why my homerism says Cameron wins this game, because of their experience in big time games like this one, and because of the fact that they play 22 players.

I don't understand what y'all can't get through your head...Teague was beating Kountze 42-14 at half....the game was over so Donnie subed in the 2nd and third stringers to finish the game out and that's when #1 went off....yes in first half we rotated no one hardly and then in the second half we constantly rotated our second and third stringers.....#17, #8, #4, #35 played mostly the whole game on defense BC they needed the reps BC of being young and #8 coming off an injury....the game was over...second half ment nothing....just like Friday "if" we happen to get up 42-14 at the half the game will be OVER....so I'm sure y'all will score 42 also if that is the case BC if we have 42-14 at the half its over....just like in the buna vs Kountze game it was 35/42-14 and it was over that's the reason kountze scored 44 on them....the game was over...second half was no indication of our defense.....I wouldnt hang my hat on the Kountze game....I would look closer at the malakoff game BC that is the only game this year our defense played almost the whole game.....and after malakoff scores 22 we shut them.out for over two quarters and went up 42-22 and it was over with 5 min left in 4th and they scored twice on our second and third stringers the last two scores while our offense scored again making the final 50-35....we will see though how good they really are "if" y'all are able to make them stay in the game unlike Kountze did.

I was at the game last week and the freshman running back played the entire game at both running back and safety.

Not sure what game you were at but think we might have been in two back set a couple times, meaning we line up with a back (1) next to skinner... Salinas 8 carries 96 yds 2 tds, Brooks 5/6, Mitchell 10/60 (yes a couple came from slot), Busby also played running back. Davis got significant reps at 17s safety spot even in 1st half. But make sure to have people next to 17 Friday night we will have our waterboys give them water and they can watch the game from our sidelines when he is taking a break

The subbing thing last week in the 3rd quarter is the biggest lie I've seen on this thread yet. The starters never left the field. The game plan changed significantly as the lions went in to clock eating mode, but the starters were in the entire game. I'm not a big X's and O's type of guy so these are things I watch for.

The subbing thing last week in the 3rd quarter is the biggest lie I've seen on this thread yet. The starters never left the field. The game plan changed significantly as the lions went in to clock eating mode, but the starters were in the entire game. I'm not a big X's and O's type of guy so these are things I watch for.

Must be blind sir....I know a good eye doctor if your interested

I was at the game last week and the freshman running back played the entire game at both running back and safety.

The freshman running back didn't play the entire game both ways. At least not on offense. He had 18 carries for 151 yds. Three other backs had 29 carries for 158 yds, most of which came in the 2nd half. I was at the game too.