Cameron vs Teague

player73

The freshman running back didn't play the entire game both ways. At least not on offense. He had 18 carries for 151 yds. Three other backs had 29 carries for 158 yds, most of which came in the 2nd half. I was at the game too.

If he had plays on offense and defense in all 4 qtr. He played both ways the entire game.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what y'all can't get through your head...Teague was beating Kountze 42-14 at half....the game was over so Donnie subed in the 2nd and third stringers to finish the game out and that's when #1 went off....yes in first half we rotated no one hardly and then in the second half we constantly rotated our second and third stringers.....#17, #8, #4, #35 played mostly the whole game on defense BC they needed the reps BC of being young and #8 coming off an injury....the game was over...second half ment nothing....just like Friday "if" we happen to get up 42-14 at the half the game will be OVER....so I'm sure y'all will score 42 also if that is the case BC if we have 42-14 at the half its over....just like in the buna vs Kountze game it was 35/42-14 and it was over that's the reason kountze scored 44 on them....the game was over...second half was no indication of our defense.....I wouldnt hang my hat on the Kountze game....I would look closer at the malakoff game BC that is the only game this year our defense played almost the whole game.....and after malakoff scores 22 we shut them.out for over two quarters and went up 42-22 and it was over with 5 min left in 4th and they scored twice on our second and third stringers the last two scores while our offense scored again making the final 50-35....we will see though how good they really are "if" y'all are able to make them stay in the game unlike Kountze did.

Might as well give it up 99. These guys cannot comprehend logic or a post that states facts.

If he had plays on offense and defense in all 4 qtr. He played both ways the entire game.

en·tire
ənˈtī(ə)r/
adjective
  1. 1.
    with no part left out; whole
    Guess your definition of entire is different than the one above (which happens to be the one that I use) because he did come out for several plays in the 2nd half on offense. Three other backs had a total of 29 carries in the game. Most of which came in the 2nd half.

Thank your for dumbing that down for the people who don't understand.

See my last post!!!!

Wow, what a difference a year makes! Last year the Teague fans were happy to be in the playoffs lol. Y'all came in limping after Franklin put the lions in their place. Now you guys are all big headed. I guess some of you don't remember when Cameron use to spank y'all every year before the drop to 2a. I guess it's time to remind you guys. The lions have never been worth talking about so congrats on this year's success. To bad the lions time had ran out. 40-28 Cameron

Wow, what a difference a year makes! Last year the Teague fans were happy to be in the playoffs lol. Y'all came in limping after Franklin put the lions in their place. Now you guys are all big headed. I guess some of you don't remember when Cameron use to spank y'all every year before the drop to 2a. I guess it's time to remind you guys. The lions have never been worth talking about so congrats on this year's success. To bad the lions time had ran out. 40-28 Cameron

You're right! What a difference a year makes. New coaching staff, new sceme, new mindset, and UNDEFEATED! You can bring up who Teague has played and how weak they are. But really, you don't have to because your Yoemen friends have beaten that horse to death. They just played who was on the schedule and beat them all. You can keep bringing up the past just like all of your Yoemen friends have been doing, and it is very impressive. But, this is 2014. This is not the team that Cameron used to spank every year. Cameron will definitely be Teague's toughest opponent so far and I promise you that Teague is no fluke. Guess we will see Friday night. Teague-48 Cameron 28.

Spankings??? I believe the last time these two faced off was a 7-3 defeat the lions faced on a rainy night in college station...ya spanking huh...also went back as far as 1960....so from 1960-present day Cameron Yoe and Teague faced one time and it was 7-3. So ya spanked us a lot

Spankings??? I believe the last time these two faced off was a 7-3 defeat the lions faced on a rainy night in college station...ya spanking huh...also went back as far as 1960....so from 1960-present day Cameron Yoe and Teague faced one time and it was 7-3. So ya spanked us a lot

I tried to tell you earlier 99. lol These guys don't understand stats, facts, or just plain logic. Unless you want to talk about every year besides 2014. And obviously they don't understand that too well either. Their homerism is equal to none.

So far I think player73 has been the lone shining knight for you guys.

Yeah, well at least we got one. Can't really say that for you guys. All you guys have done is shown nothing but disrespect for Teague. I have shown nothing but respect for the Yoemen. I think they are a great football team. And IMO, whoever makes it out of this game with the W will go deep in the playoffs if not win it all.

I just watched film from the kountze game. Sorry Lions but you guys are not there yet. QB has a good arm but he is slow. Defense is terrible. Teague will not be the best team Cameron has faced this year. I smell a blowout. You guys are the White Oak of this year with far less weapons. Sims and Smith will have a field day friday. Put on your 3-d glasses. Where coming strait forward.