Cameron vs Teague

player73

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day, yes Teague has a phenomenal offense...still not as good as Cameron's the last two years but still amazing...BUT to win state you have to have a pretty good defense as well...Teague has a sub-par defense...sorry. They may slip past Cameron this week but their dream season will fall short eventually because of their defense.

Not only that...although they are good on offense, they are very very very simple...a good coaching staff will have a gameplan for them; if there's a staff that can put together a gameplan, it is Rhodes and his coaches at Cameron. Brashear is an excellent DC. I wouldn't be surprised if Cameron held them to 35 or less.

And then there's tradition. Teague fans keep saying this is a new year, but the kids at Cameron have been a part of those state championship teams and know how to win games in the playoffs...Teague not so much...

There's a pretender every year that goes 10-0 in the regular season, gets a big head, and then gets dissappointed come playoff time...Teague is that team this year.

Simple offense huh coming from the Franklin lions fan....yawn

Yes sir. Www.kmil.com

Also streams on free app, TuneIn

Just search 105.1 the Ranch

Their pre show (final of the season) starts at 530

Leaving waco now. Nice and sunny lol

Too bad it ain't tonight....yoe will definitely have the advantage in a rainy run heavy game but hopefully it won't be the case.

Yes sir. Www.kmil.com

Also streams on free app, TuneIn

Just search 105.1 the Ranch

Their pre show (final of the season) starts at 530

Leaving waco now. Nice and sunny lol

Enoyed listening to the broadcast last week, wish we had a pair to call our games. The right amount of homerism but called it like it was.

The station that covers us covers Fairfield first, most nights if we get covered (5-6 games a year) it is done by a different group although I think one from our normal crew was there and one from the normal Fairfield crew combined and I really on care for one (buzz Russell). Really did enjoy Yalls, was objective but could tell who they were for and since it's really for the Cameron fans that's the way I think it shoul be

Joe smitherman has been calling games for decades now. His family owns the station. His son jacob is a sophomore that played qb while the starter was out, but he will have the spot the next two years. Joe played football at baylor and his other son Josh graduated 2 years ago and was an all state linebacker. Jacob is stepping right in their shoes and should have an awesome 2 years as Yoe qb