Cameron vs Teague

player73

Connally played madisonville..."big win"....madisonville couldn't beat themselves out of a wet paper sack...didn't they lose to Caldwell by 21? Thought so....so ya "big win" for connally they will lose by 50 next week. Rockdale played a 4th place team and struggles untill the middle 3rd but hey they were suppose to win...refugio has a bye and also region 4 so we will see how good they are when they play newton or CC in state semi...y'all should of beat them BTW...shouldn't lose to a lower classification since your big bad Cameron Yoe! If you would of lost to either lago or academy we wouldn't be having this discussion....so your comment is meaningless....Yoe is the best and if ya wanna be the best ya gotta beat the best so let its get it on.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what ya want. We still got over half our schedule still playing. Refugio is legit and always has been. To doubt that is foolish.

I dont doubt that at all but they benefit with the weakest football in Texas in region 4. They will be playing against newton or CC and then we will see how good they are this year.....every year the entire state wonders how good refugio is till they play a region 3....no one really knows till they play that region BC of region 4. Like I said y'all should of beat them. I know you agree

Personally, I couldn't care less who is still playing besides Teague. You probably shouldn't be either. That's ok. Just look past Teague. I mean according to your previous posts, Yoe is going crush Teague anyway. You know, "defense wins championships", and Teague has such a weak offense. SMH

Dist. 11 was exposed this weekend. The key to success is to control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and methodical drives with the power run game that eats up the clock. Limit Teagues possession's and Yoe wins. Ask Malakoff how frustrating it is :)

Dist. 11 was exposed this weekend. The key to success is to control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and methodical drives with the power run game that eats up the clock. Limit Teagues possession's and Yoe wins. Ask Malakoff how frustrating it is :)

It will be hard to control the clock on a Teague defense. Not saying that is a good thing or a bad thing but our defense won't allow our offense to sit long on the sideline.

I dont doubt that at all but they benefit with the weakest football in Texas in region 4. They will be playing against newton or CC and then we will see how good they are this year.....every year the entire state wonders how good refugio is till they play a region 3....no one really knows till they play that region BC of region 4. Like I said y'all should of beat them. I know you agree

The playoffs are all about match ups. I'll take our chances with whoever we play. Even without our all-state Rb ( our backups have done a good job since he was injured) you have to match up with our 4 wideouts and I'll take those match ups every game. Not saying no one will stop them as Kountze had the best athletes beside Mexia trying to guard them. On the other hand from what I saw last night take Yoe's all state Rb out and they became very average.Camerons Defense is quick, closes well and are good . IMO Cameron and Mexia remind me of each other so the Lions know they are in battle of their football careers. IMO , the LIONS will get enough stops on D and the O will score enough to live to play another week.

Is that because the other team can score so quickly lol??

May or may not, but if Cameron is smart and I know they are smart they don't wanna get in a scoring match. Glen Rose defense is not as good as Teague's defense I can assure you that much....we are faster and swarm to the ball a lot better than them....they stopped Cameron 4 times before Cameron started putting in the 2nd string but I left before they pulled any of their starters....if we get 3/4 stops like Glen Rose did then we will win by 2 TDs BC we won't be stopped BC we will chunk that ball all over Cameron.

The Southtx guys are all about Buna beating Malakoff yet Kountze put 44 on Buna. Then want to talk about Kountze scoring 42 on Teague and Teague D was exposed. Jmo and not making excuses but # 1 from Kountze is a special talent.

Kountze has put up big #'s on everyone except Kirbyville. SETX is all about Buna beating Malakoff because most posters on here thought that could never happen. Dist 12 is a whole lot better than people thought. We knew because we have played each other. Teague would have their hands full with any of the top 3 from 12. Yoe will not be easy and EC is right around the corner if you beat Yoe. Teague has not faced a defense as good as EC, I promise you. If you win out of Reg. 3 you will have earned it and I'll be the first on here to congradulate you

Malakoff just didnt play their game in the big ones. Teagues line matches up better than Malakoff dis with Buna. I am going with Teague. Tradition doesnt guarentee wins ask D field who by the way definately had the toughest schedule in 3A not Cameron.

I say Kountze had a tougher schedule