Cameron vs Teague

player73

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, If the teams success has to match up to the mouths of the fans then yall might want to stop this one and done tradition because I can promise you the pollsters are going to start putting up NSF funds notices on your fans!

First one and done season in three years. We are building to be a good traditional winning program. Again congrats to Buna, hope to meet up again in the future. I just hope it don't take another 6 years for them to make the playoffs again.....talking about traditions.

besides this is a Teague thread! Lets show some respect here!

MALAKOFF FANS*****

..you have been weighed....you have been measured....and you have been found wanting!

time to move on and let the big boys play now!

I like you am a fan of football and my district. And no I don't plan on going anywhere I have been here for awhile and kind of like it.

besides this is a Teague thread! Lets show some respect here!

MALAKOFF FANS*****

..you have been weighed....you have been measured....and you have been found wanting!

time to move on and let the big boys play now!

So which horse you got in this race? I don't believe either of these teams are in your district.

Didn't impress me either, maybe one game they will play on all cylinders....pretty mediocre team and performance

They have one more week to figure it out because EC is not Kountze. They play like they did last week then Teague will be in for a rude awakining.

Teague did not impress me against Kountze. They didn't do anything that Buna,EC,and Kirbyville didn't do. Yeah Buna gave up 44 points to Kountze but we also dropped 80 on them.

Well, Teague dropped 76 on them and gave up 42. So, by your post, Buna is not very impressive either.

Well, Teague dropped 76 on them and gave up 42. So, by your post, Buna is not very impressive either.

Kirbyville held them to 14 and 8 of them came late in the 4th with second team in.....I don't think anyone else held them to less than 40 except EC and it was 32.

I have not seen either team play in person but what film I could find I like Cameron. Cameron seems to have a defense that will answer the question of what does Teague look like against an actual defensive team.

Are You Serious. No Defense has stopped them yet and they have played good defenses. The running game and passing game work Very well together, and Good Luck Yoe man. Skinner will light ya up like a christmas tree good luck guarding all them receivers and stopping the run. LOL #CrankUpThatDiesel!!!

Mexia defense sucked. They gave up 20+ in EVERY game except for 14 against a very bad Groesbeck.

5-5 Elkhart gave up 20+ in 6 of their 10 games

Caldwell STARTED with a good defense for 3 games, then went on to give up 30 for nearly every game the rest of the season.

Malakoff defense was solid, no doubt, but it seems a lot of Teague's opportunities came off of Malakoff turnovers and miscues. Some caused by Teague, some not.

The Teague rb (love) was a factor that game and Malakoff's two way starting running back had over 300 yards rushing, that game.

As I said, won't take away from Teague's offense. They got the numbers, but they haven't exactly had a plethora of good defenses putting pressure on them, and Malakoff was ahead of them for a good deal of that first half. Questionable decision making helped turn that around for the Tigers