Cameron vs Teague

player73

The 2012 State Champion Cameron Yoe Football Team

and

The 2013 State Champion Cameron Yoe Football Team

and

The #1 All-Time Winningest 3A Football Program in the Great State of Texas

Will be looking at Teague All Night Long...

It Won't Be Easy...

but

It Will Be Worth It...

Once apon a time back when Celina was the greatest team in 2A now our 3A which is the winningest program in the history of Texas football was on a 68 game win streak and picked to 5peat....then walked in a team who hadn't won in awhile but knocked off the 4 time defending state champs in the second round and which started the Dfield sting off great seasons up till this one! So ya never know what can happen

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once apon a time back when Celina was the greatest team in 2A now our 3A which is the winningest program in the history of Texas football was on a 68 game win streak and picked to 5peat....then walked in a team who hadn't won in awhile but knocked off the 4 time defending state champs in the second round and which started the Dfield sting off great seasons up till this one! So ya never know what can happen

Once upon a time a guy named Daniel(who Cameron has a connection to) went into a LIONS den...

Those in the Know...

Know how that turned out...

And those in the Know...

Know...

About Cameron Yoe....

Yo,Yo,Yo, Cream and Show ....... Everyone in Teague is well aware of Cameron's accomplishments and yall should be proud of the history of Cameron football throughout the PAST years. Heck there was a group of ten or twelve Teague folks rooting Yall on the past two years at the State Championship games.But come Friday night it doesn't matter what happen in 1981,2012 or 2013 this is 2014.This is a new year, different kids and different teams in both Teague and Cameron.If yall want to talk about the PAST so be it but this thread is about the 2014 Cameron and Teague teams and why who will win.I am ready to hear my good friend Yoe 09 give his take on this game and I look for 6-7 thousand fans Friday night in Waco.Yall want to talk history but Teague wants to make it.Hope for an injury free game !!!

I was bummed by glen rose's lack of fans. When I say we outnumbered them 10-1, that's no exaggeration

Ya I was expecting a lot more when we sat over on home side for the stadium seating lol....its was definitely empty over there y'all had a lot of people and should be more since it won't be as cold Friday.

I have to give a shout out to Lion Nation for last Thursday nights game. 2 1/2 hour drive and cold as hell, but the stands were packed on the Teague side. There is going to be a HUGE turnout for this game from both sides. Cant wait!! By the way, Dave Campbell sports has this game tagged for the best playoff matchup in the state.

Teague AINT Scared and these boys are hungry. All I got to say is Cameron get ready for some Smash Mouth Football. You better bring your A Game! Coach O has these boys on a roll and they aint done Yet!! You CANNOT match the Lions or outscore them in my opinion, and cannot Guard all these receivers Skinner is going to pick your Defense apart one play at a time and thats a fact Jack. Lion Nation has Cranked Up That Diesel. Good Luck to both teams and an injury free game. May the best team win. Teague by 14

You are right much respect for Camerons Program to be the Best You gotta Beat the Best Right? This Defense is better than yall give them credit for and Teague WILL score often. This is the Game to Watch, should be a classic. Good Luck guarding the receivers. Oh I forgot to tell you its gonna be tough getting to Skinner, and if you dont get to him he will make you Pay! Go Lions WE BELIEVE!!!!! CrankUpThatDiesel#ALLIN#LionNation

The 2012 State Champion Cameron Yoe Football Team

and

The 2013 State Champion Cameron Yoe Football Team

and

The #1 All-Time Winningest 3A Football Program in the Great State of Texas

Will be looking at Teague All Night Long...

It Won't Be Easy...

but

It Will Be Worth It...

@theyoefnshow

the link you posted was that Cameron Yoe was the winningest team in 2A!!!!! If you notice the post above, he clearly states the Cameron Yoe is "The #1 Winningest 3A Football Program in the Great State of Texas". If you all are going to talk trash, at least dont make stuff up.