Cameron vs Teague

player73

^^^ this guy LOL.

You know, I really knew Cameron posters would come out of the wood works and try to play mind and head games this week leading up to the game, but I think I have heard it all now. You think highschoolfootball 99 is Teague's QB? Man, you can't make this stuff up. I believe highschoolfootball99 just wiped out on the haul road after reading that accusation lol. I mean good god of mighty Joe Friday

On a serious note, Teague's QB is a smart enough kid not to get on smoaky and for you to claim that is pretty elementary in itself.

Thanks for the laugh while at work, I enjoyed that one. Cheap entertainment at it's finest

Can't wait to see what highschoolfootball99 has to say to this. I'm still shaking my head

You're surely welcome for the entertainment. I'm glad I could give someone a good laugh during their work day. Whatever it is that he has to say will probably be as elementary as everything he has said thus far, both on an intelligence level, and a grammar level.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're surely welcome for the entertainment. I'm glad I could give someone a good laugh during their work day. Whatever it is that he has to say will probably be as elementary as everything he has said thus far, both on an intelligence level, and a grammar level.

Well as I sit in Shreveport this week I see this...I about fell into the red river over here off the eldorado roof I'm staying at lol....thanks for the compliment but I'm not skinner.....I made a good point that you obviously can't comprehend.....Teague QB and WR are 5 times better as a unit then GR....our offensive line is about the same pass blocking unit and a little better rush blocking unit....like I've stated before GR OC wasn't smart enough to understand that the Yoe were about like Kountze when it came to secondary play and yes great rushing defense....big and swarm to the ball but skinner will be able to shred the secondary and be able to stand in the pocket or step up and excape just like GR QB did but even better....hope the secondary is ready BC if the GR game is any indication to how y'all defend the pass it will be a score feast for the passing attack and ya won't be able to stop it but I guess thats why we play the game ain't it.....good luck to both teams win or lose hope every one stays injury free and fans get to game and back safe....go lions!

If I'm Skinner I need to start loosing up the ole arm so y'all might have a chance to stop the pass attack now

Well as I sit in Shreveport this week I see this...I about fell into the red river over here off the eldorado roof I'm staying at lol....thanks for the compliment but I'm not skinner.....I made a good point that you obviously can't comprehend.....Teague QB and WR are 5 times better as a unit then GR....our offensive line is about the same pass blocking unit and a little better rush blocking unit....like I've stated before GR OC wasn't smart enough to understand that the Yoe were about like Kountze when it came to secondary play and yes great rushing defense....big and swarm to the ball but skinner will be able to shred the secondary and be able to stand in the pocket or step up and excape just like GR QB did but even better....hope the secondary is ready BC if the GR game is any indication to how y'all defend the pass it will be a score feast for the passing attack and ya won't be able to stop it but I guess thats why we play the game ain't it.....good luck to both teams win or lose hope every one stays injury free and fans get to game and back safe....go lions!

If I'm Skinner I need to start loosing up the ole arm so y'all might have a chance to stop the pass attack now

Shows how much of your predictions and claims are based on research and knowledge. If you knew anything about Cameron, you would know that they are not big at all. As a matter of fact, I don't think the Yoemen have faced one team that they have actually had a size advantage over since maybe 2008 when we had a pretty good sized line. You keep making all these claims though and have absolutely nothing to back it up with. Your opinion is your opinion, and that is completely fine, but if you are going to start making claims about who is better at what, back it up.

You start loosing that arm up though. (Whatever that may mean)

Your talking about knowledge and research and your accusing a guy that graduated in 2007 to be Teague's QB on Smoaky? Get a life guy

Sounds to me like someone should learn how to take a sarcastic joke. Maybe that will help keep the panties out of a big wadded up mess. If you truly thought that I thought that he was Teague's QB then you sir do not have a clue. I'm nothing more than a forum troll on here to get people like yourself all riled up. Looks like my work here is done.

Shows how much of your predictions and claims are based on research and knowledge. If you knew anything about Cameron, you would know that they are not big at all. As a matter of fact, I don't think the Yoemen have faced one team that they have actually had a size advantage over since maybe 2008 when we had a pretty good sized line. You keep making all these claims though and have absolutely nothing to back it up with. Your opinion is your opinion, and that is completely fine, but if you are going to start making claims about who is better at what, back it up.

You start loosing that arm up though. (Whatever that may mean)

Called eye test and y'all will be bigger than Teague Friday....y'all matched pound for pound with GR from what the program said also eye test as well...your weakness is your secondary.

Sounds to me like someone should learn how to take a sarcastic joke. Maybe that will help keep the panties out of a big wadded up mess. If you truly thought that I thought that he was Teague's QB then you sir do not have a clue. I'm nothing more than a forum troll on here to get people like yourself all riled up. Looks like my work here is done. [/quote

I'm the one laughing and I'm the one with panties in a wad? You fellas sure are slick, get called out and laughed at and want to turn the table now. LOL please carry on

Won't jump into the silly banter, but to say he will be able to stand in the pocket and hang out there is ludicrous. Skinner will have pressure unlike any he's ever had in his entire life.

If the shoe was on the other foot you'd be all over it dizzle

Won't jump into the silly banter, but to say he will be able to stand in the pocket and hang out there is ludicrous. Skinner will have pressure unlike any he's ever had in his entire life.

. Thanks Show , finally a Cameron poster posted something that is has to do with the game instead of nursery rhymes, talking about the past , etc or some other BS.

Like the Glen Rose QB? I'll believe it when I see it.....Glen Rose QB had plenty of time to throw and when he didn't he took off for some yardage. He wasn't sacked till the 3rd quarter.

I think a head coach knows to utilize the weapons they have. Nobody said he was the God that your skinner is, but you are the one that made the comparison. Yeah he prettied his numbers at the end, but he was literally playing against freshmen at that point.

He should.of thrown it more....the Glen Rose QB was capable of shredding y'all...idk what the OC problems was but it doesnt matter BC we won't be that stupid hopefully

Hs99, I realize you feel you have the better team. That's fine. Rah rah team spirit. But understand your boys are gonna be challenged and possibly beat this weekend. It's a realization that both sides need to accept. I'm not here to suggest you change colors, but understand that regardless of what you think you have seen, or that you are a better head coach than Glen Rose, Cameron plays THEIR BEST football during november and december. It's habit. It's in the air. It's tradition. Teague isn't going to roll the Yoemen. They MAY beat them, but we sure as **** ain't Kountze, Groesbeck or any other team you've faced. There's a term that says styles make matchups. This is no exception. Since we made the drop, East Texas teams came at us about "east texas speed" every year and every year we silenced them. Your squad is to be commended for their success. They are now THE ONLY undefeated team in the division. But a couple wins doesn't equal invincibility. If you win, congrats. Good luck. If Cameron wins, I hope you are able to say the same. No b*tching, no excuses. Come Friday, Rhoades and the rest of his crew and the Yoemen will unleash Hell.

Hs99, I realize you feel you have the better team. That's fine. Rah rah team spirit. But understand your boys are gonna be challenged and possibly beat this weekend. It's a realization that both sides need to accept. I'm not here to suggest you change colors, but understand that regardless of what you think you have seen, or that you are a better head coach than Glen Rose, Cameron plays THEIR BEST football during november and december. It's habit. It's in the air. It's tradition. Teague isn't going to roll the Yoemen. They MAY beat them, but we sure as **** ain't Kountze, Groesbeck or any other team you've faced. There's a term that says styles make matchups. This is no exception. Since we made the drop, East Texas teams came at us about "east texas speed" every year and every year we silenced them. Your squad is to be commended for their success. They are now THE ONLY undefeated team in the division. But a couple wins doesn't equal invincibility. If you win, congrats. Good luck. If Cameron wins, I hope you are able to say the same. No b*tching, no excuses. Come Friday, Rhoades and the rest of his crew and the Yoemen will unleash Hell.

+1 good.post and if we lose I'll get on here and ask for my crow from ya...I understand you think your something BC of your past and thats all good a dandy like ya said rah rah team spirit (oh my tradition let me go to the bathroom real quick) tradition means about as much as a 11-0 record right now......secondary better shape up if your wanna unleash this hell you speak of....I bet if you was GR OC you would of thrown it more instead of trying to run run run. I just hope you get on here also after this game win or lose.

If anyone's secondary or defense needs some shaping its Teagues. Their defense has been absolutely horrendous this season. And against average opponents at best.

FWIW, Glen Rose's QB sprinted out mostly on bootleg type plays probably 9 times out of 10 on passing plays. There was rarely an instance where he camped out in the pocket. So the argument about the pocket and pass rush is irrelevant when referring to the Glen Rose game, because no such thing ever occurred.