Hughes Springs vs. Howe

Horns85

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that any Howe guys read this, but as always,Hats off the the Howe Bulldogs! And Great Season Mustangs!Not bad for a rebuilding year. Proud of you guys.

Every other year is a rebuilding year in HS!! Not how you build a state contender! Just saying!! But oh yeah you know something about building a program.....no wait you know how to rebuild an engine block!

Go see what I posted after the PP thread after the loss. That's class son. Any blow hard can talk smack AFTER they wait and see who won.lmao...... You know the thread where you jumped on the bandwagon when yall were winning in the second. JW......

HS just got taken to class....son!! I didnt like HS 20 years ago and I'm not going to start now. Get over it! Another 2nd round season!! Lol!!

Nobody cares who you liked 20yrs ago or now Jack Wagon. How was YOUR teams season? Hell, they don't even want you in PP. When are you gonna "hit your stride"? LMAO....

Lol you are getting that No one wants me in Pewitt from a tool from Daingerfield and some other folks that's never played a down of Pewitt football. Keep thinking that way gear head!

Lol you are getting that No one wants me in Pewitt from a tool from Daingerfield and some other folks that's never played a down of Pewitt football. Keep thinking that way gear head!

Well a certain coach prolly wishes you were back on the team when its cold....something about cold jewels I heard.

You can come and borrow it, we keep it in the TROPHY case.............Bahaha

:)