Hughes Springs vs. Howe

Horns85

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was asking a question!!!

Hence the quote!

85... Didn't understand what you wrote, wondering what 0 scored points meant....

As for you Lombardi...... You get nothing....

O scored points = Offense scored points

Offense scored 32 points... season average was 35

Defense gave up 50... season average was 21

Offense did what they've done all year but the D gave up twice the average

Don't argue with that all!!

I have issue with Lombardi's idiotic comment that I am in some way taking a jab at the coaches or players in anyway!!

Lombardi for sure doesn't know anything about me!!

Did I hurt your feelings!! Might want to start holding those guys accountable and you may get a little further!!

Did I hurt your feelings!! Might want to start holding those guys accountable and you may get a little further!!

I think he was just pointing out that you are a blow hard and not worth a response. Hence, "Lombardi gets nothing". Accountable for what? Winning district? Winning 8 of every 10 games they play? Not winning State? So is PP "guys" accountable? How is that working out for them? Dude I flushed one a bit ago smarter than you.

I think he was just pointing out that you are a blow hard and not worth a response. Hence, "Lombardi gets nothing". Accountable for what? Winning district? Winning 8 of every 10 games they play? Not winning State? So is PP "guys" accountable? How is that working out for them? Dude I flushed one a bit ago smarter than you.

Whoa whoa whoa!!!!! You can't talk about the past!!!! Haven't you stated that in every comeback response ever?!! Winning district In that district this year wasn't very hard. You had two teams make the playoffs with 3 wins or less. Powerhouse you are!!!

Yes PP coaches and players are under more pressure and scrutiny than the Mustangs. Daingerfield likewise. Just comes with the territory. Pewitt has done more in recent years with a lot less talent than HS. HS is rebuilding one year and then go 3 rounds and its great job boys an coaches on your season! The year Pewitt went to the semifinals they replaced the DC after non district because of the pressure that was being applied.

If PP coaches are under scrutiny for not going any deeper with what they had this year, then no coach would want to coach there. They were lucky to win what they did. Again for someone who thinks he built a dynasty, you sure are a poor judge of talent. You ain't gonna win the Indy 500 in a Prius!

Again I ask, accountable for what? Not winning State. Do you realize how many coaches would be fired if the logic applied was not winning State every 10yrs? You are clueless.

Keep thinking those coaches are getting everything out of those kids! You are head and shoulders above but played one week longer? Your logic? You beat a Pewitt team this year that went 3-8. You may beat Pewitt for the next ten years straight and I guess the mustang faithful will be satisfied with that! Shoe has been on the other foot at Pewitt and I can promise you it wasn't the highlight of the season to beat HS because Pewitt played bigger games later in the season.

I saw all the smack talk about Howe this past week.. Keep underestimating this team ETX..HS laid won after 5 minutes left in the first half..apparently they aren't used to physical play in their district..fake reverse, numbers 7 and 8 don't like contact...laughable...little kid with the red Mohawk started punching a kid on the ground beneath him in the final few minutes..got ejected..some players wouldn't shake hands after game...classless bunch..hearts are broken in trailer parks throughout Hughes Springs this Thanksgiving..

If PP coaches are under scrutiny for not going any deeper with what they had this year, then no coach would want to coach there. They were lucky to win what they did. Again for someone who thinks he built a dynasty, you sure are a poor judge of talent. You ain't gonna win the Indy 500 in a Prius!

I can promise you the Pewitt coaches and players are under scrutiny. Pewitt faithful have watched Pewitt WIN 3 times as many playoff games as HS has played in the past 20 years. They aren't satisfied but they also know the talent level is dropping but they still expect Pewitt to be Pewitt!