Tatum vs Coldspring, Saturday 12pm, Lufkin

Tatum_DirtyBird

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I know we have several problems, especially with the walk up the stands and restrooms, I hope yall enjoyed the stadium, community and new turf.

Enjoyed the stadium.

Looking forward to the new press box and elevator up to it.

Some hand rails and chair backs seats would be nice, when you get around to it.

Hope one day yo'll will see the light and let the fans on the field.

Why did Coldspring think is was a boxing match?

Couple of kids with bad attitudes. If things don't go their way they throw a little temper tantrum. We are losing a couple of really good athletes for next year, but losing a whole lot of bad attitude!

Of course if you noticed the one at the goal line was offsetting, so must have both thought it was a boxing match. The one at mid field, not sure what happened. That kid doesn't normally start fights on the field. I think that may have been some frustration coming out.

Couple of kids with bad attitudes. If things don't go their way they throw a little temper tantrum. We are losing a couple of really good athletes for next year, but losing a whole lot of bad attitude!

Of course if you noticed the one at the goal line was offsetting, so must have both thought it was a boxing match. The one at mid field, not sure what happened. That kid doesn't normally start fights on the field. I think that may have been some frustration coming out.

If you'll watch the film you'll notice that #19 in green was having words with your player, who had just punched our QB #11 in the nads while he was laying on top of the pile. I woulda said something to him as well. Wouldn't you if a player had did that your QB?

Offsetting? Yes

Coldspring player getting thrown out yes.