Alto vs. Union Grove

jacketgrad06

Yep. They just swarmed the ball carriers last night. Alto's team speed is ridiculous this year, only thing I seen was sometimes they don't wrap up one on one well. But when four people are always at the point of attack it doesn't matter much.

OC had 44 yards at half last night , didn't like giving up them 2 late TD's , made score look little closer than actually was.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC had 44 yards at half last night , didn't like giving up them 2 late TD's , made score look little closer than actually was.

Yea I left at the half. I was wondering what happened.

By the way read some of the posts on the other board. They really don't think much of region 3 do they. Lol

They have speed not that kind of speed but they can run. They play really well together and everyone from that state track team is back besides maybe one kid. Fastest Alto team ever I wouldn't go that far but they are pretty swift this year and they are hungry. I've said this earlier in the year they remind me of the 06 team defense just isn't as good but offensively they will score with anyone. I look forward to a good game come Friday UG will definitely come to play and I guarantee alto will be amped up.

I say alto by 14. I am a little biased though. I do think that we have a legitimate shot this year.

Our boys are playing clean football and not making a lot of mistakes. They played a pretty solid preseason schedule and now the district doesn't seem to be as bad as originally thought.

I think the grove hangs around till the third but alto pulls away late. That being said no mistakes for alto will be key.

Good luck to both teams and may God bless.