Waskom vs Howe Friday 7:30 at Tyler Rose Stadium

Wild74

Waskom vs Howe  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom vs Howe

Waskom & Howe square off Friday Night, Leonard gave Waskom a tough game and in my view Howe upset Hughes Springs. I believe and I could be wrong but Howe has beaten two district winners in a row. Who wins this game I don't see this as a cake walk for Waskom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I disagree waskom should roll this team easy.. waskom vs HS was a cake walk the ended in at half time... leonard I believe beat howe by a few tds.. this will be a relaxed game for yalls Wildcats will battle their butts off later.

Leonard beat Howe in an OT game. Not going to be a cakewalk...

Home don't mean a lot over at Rose. Both sides plenty large, seats there not as good as home side on Gilmer, Van, Mt. Pleasant, Lindale, Athens..........

Will be a tough game, no pushover by any means, IMO.

Good to actually see you have gained some respect for these teams up in this area, Ringside. You gave Gunter no chance against Arp, and were touting Waskom as clear favorites to win this region. Glad you've wised up somewhat, and realize not only will this Region not be a cake walk, but that Howe will be a formidable opponent. I see Waskom winning this game, but they better not get caught looking ahead to that Regional Final, because Howe with that Slot T offense can wreak a lot of havoc on an opposing defense.

We will get revenge for you. Maybe your buddy Junebug will have another big night. Howe will probably key on him this week though.

Not about revenge, Howe is a good team! Howe figured out how to make adjustments and HS D didn't! Howe's #2 will be the best back y'all have faced this year! They are physical as well!

Not about revenge, Howe is a good team! Howe figured out how to make adjustments and HS D didn't! Howe's #2 will be the best back y'all have faced this year! They are physical as well!

Pretty sure I'm not the only one that'll say #2 for Howe won't be the best RB Waskom has faced this year. Marcalas Johnson from Arp is the best RB in 3A, and I'm pretty sure Arp and Waskom played this year ;).

Pretty sure I'm not the only one that'll say #2 for Howe won't be the best RB Waskom has faced this year. Marcalas Johnson from Arp is the best RB in 3A, and I'm pretty sure Arp and Waskom played this year ;).

Pretty sure Arp as a team only scored twice against HS D as opposed to Howes 50. #2 did a better job against HS D. There is no disputing that. We will see how he does against Waskom. I'm pulling for Waskom, but they better eat their Wheaties.

Pretty sure Arp as a team only scored twice against HS D as opposed to Howes 50. #2 did a better job against HS D. There is no disputing that. We will see how he does against Waskom. I'm pulling for Waskom, but they better eat their Wheaties.

Lol. Maybe Howe needs to stop at the Cracker Bucket in Lindale. I hear they have awesome cheese burgers.

Home don't mean a lot over at Rose. Both sides plenty large, seats there not as good as home side on Gilmer, Van, Mt. Pleasant, Lindale, Athens..........

Will be a tough game, no pushover by any means, IMO.

Y'all should invite Howe's 12 fans over to help y'all fill up the seats with backs on em.lol