66 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom vs Howe

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im with you wild. I think waskom wins it but it will be another good test before gunter.

I hope Waskom goes all the way but I really don't think they will get past Gunter. Either way I will be at the remainder of the Waskom games until the end since Arp is out.

Pigskin has Waskom as a 17 point favorite similar to what they had with Leonard

Sounds like a very similar team by going into O/T with Leonard. They do not throw as much as Leonard according to a couple of posters which I am sure you saw. I wonder who they will key on?

Howe was the smallest team in our district but very feisty and no quit..same team as Waskom in my opinion but Their 1 not equal to waskoms 3

RT, has been fun having new input from other areas. While not said, ETX had/has great respect for yall's district. Just can't aknowledge that and talk smack at the same time. Had HS beaten Howe, you could have read ETX smack in high gear.

Oh, and I have always loved apple bottoms, but shoe size 9 and 220 is a little scary! Might explain the size of some of yall's kids up there though :)

Howe was the smallest team in our district but very feisty and no quit..same team as Waskom in my opinion but Their 1 not equal to waskoms 3

That is the key, IMO, the fact that Waskom has too many weapons for folks to be able to key on. Been sayin that for biggest part of two years now. Leonard looked good there for half a qtr or so, then the big guys were exploited running east and west. JuneBugs eyes were as big a saucers coming round the end all night only to see a wide open pasture in front of him. Heard KJ (ONLY) managed 130+ yards last night, with "Da Bug" bout 240 or so.

Y'all should invite Howe's 12 fans over to help y'all fill up the seats with backs on em.lol

JV sized crowd for a playoff game. Guess they got so many more entertainment choices up there near the metroplex, small school football just don't do it for them. May be more curiosity fans at this game than school suppporters from Howe.

We don't care what you wear on your shirt as long as you are rooting for us. Now if you set on our side and root for other team we don't care if you do that either. Now the moms might be a different story lol.

This is our district! Just because we are out I would never root against anyone in our district.