66 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom vs Howe

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder where that guy played college ball?

Yep who cares he lost. Dez Bryant had the best catch because it was a game winner. It doesn't matter if he caught it with his big toe he lost and did not make the plays when it counted. I like you are for Waskom but I dislike lsu very strongly. Let's stay friends and not have those conversations lol.

Yep who cares he lost. Dez Bryant had the best catch because it was a game winner. It doesn't matter if he caught it with his big toe he lost and did not make the plays when it counted. I like you are for Waskom but I dislike lsu very strongly. Let's stay friends and not have those conversations lol.

Well I am a Cowboys.

Dont know how much yall folks been smoking to honestly think Howe can beat Waskom...Gunter will give us all we can handle but I honestly dont expect us to be out until the fifth round, and with a hard fought game and a couple of lucky bounces we could very well be playing in Jerrys house...That would be nice cause I'll be there that weekend watching them boys beat up on Indy! Yall folks from Arp, be like the good folks from E.F. and come out and support our district!