66 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom vs Howe

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree gator.. gunter an waskom will be a great game.. howes offense had me all mixed up.. think waskom figured it out early..

Took Waskom one series to figure Howe out. Anyone with a school song of "I've been working on the railroad" should have boarded that train at halftime and headed back up north. Thought it was classic that that train came by as soon as they had finished their song!! ;)

WHERE YOU NON-BELIEVERS AT?!?!?! DID I NOT TELL YOU?!?? TOO MUCH TALENT!!!! Howe played a great game until the end when they started taking cheap shots!! Good season, and KEEP ROLLIN CATS!!!!

They're probably on a 2A thread watching what Refugio is doing. Remember them? Hmmm?

Took Waskom one series to figure Howe out. Anyone with a school song of "I've been working on the railroad" should have boarded that train at halftime and headed back up north. Thought it was classic that that train came by as soon as they had finished their song!! ;)

The last two teams from over that way did not use much imagination on their school songs lol.

Congratulations Waskom Wildcat Nation. We got another week of football season. Should be an interesting week. Be expecting to hear from Edgedog, GTAlum, Realtiger, etc, all week. Wildcats showed tonight they can put points on the board even without KJ having much of a night on offense. Should be a great matchup over in my neighboring VZ county stadium with the big boys from Gunter, providing they don't falter. Don't expect they will.

The Gunter poster this week said Arp was soft. If they are, then Howe represents the Stay Puff marshmellows of their district. Good offense, no defense to speak of. Bring it Gunter fans. I got a feeling whoever wins this game can give Cisco all they want.

Seems I wasn't so dumb going to the Gilmer / Gladewater game instead of this one

Horns this game was not as boring as the score indicated. At least not watching it from the Waskom side. Other side, might not have been so much fun. Oh yeah, #2 was a good back, but --- y'all did play the Bug. He was no Bug. :)

They're probably on a 2A thread watching what Refugio is doing. Remember them? Hmmm?

That is pretty lame. Especially for a man quoting Thomas Jefferson, the most noble of the founding fathers. Had that not been there I would have sworn such hate speech would have been from a liberal progressive type person. -_-

So what your saying is no one is gonna beat your cats? That's a very bold statement! D5 heads aren't swollen, from what i have read they are just trying to stand their ground in this all east texas ####. How all this east texas speed is gonna win... Ill say it again speed doesnt win every ball game, you boys said, "Gunter doesnt stand a chance against all this east texas speed! We can run around the world in 2 seconds speed..." They won. Howe doesnt stand a chance? They got to the third, didnt they? That's with throwing prolly 3 passes a game. Personally I dont think Waskom will be able to control the howe run. It Will come down to how long can Howe hold onto the ball. I hope your boys dont have the big head like you and your fellow waskom fans do. Might want to turn off that hot air burner you got goin, you might explode. That could be disastrous. Good luck to you and your boys, you wilcat posters are a bit ridiculous... Saying waskom is the only team that can beat waskom. News for ya.... That aint true. Hope for an injury free game and safe travels.

You were saying?

Congratulation to Howe you had a great season, going three deep is a great accomplishment, and if you're not a big senior team you will be back again and number two is as tough a runner Waskom has faced all year, Waskom played one of their best games turnover free, Howe held Kevin Johnson in check for most of the night but the others picked up the pace JB, Amie, Benton, but Trace really step up and played a great game with a lot of pain, when Trace does not get up he is hurt, all I could say is we are in trouble. Stayed out only one play. Pop the shoulder back in and he was ready. I assume we are going to be playing Gunter with their big offensive line, I was glad to see some of Waskom's big guys getting to play a little on defense because we will need them against that large offensive line of Gunter.

Over the years I have seen lots of teams with speed, but I have seen damn few that can tackle like Newton. They will strike you.

Would be a great game. Good luck.

Newton has more "athletes" on the field than I have seen at this level in a long time. Waskom may have more success running inside than outside. They are at least as fast as Waskom, maybe faster with more size at the skilled positions. Their defense can be stifling the way they gang tackle. It would be a great game to see.

It was good to see several of my good friends from Waskom last night at the game ...