66 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom vs Howe

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol realtiger u miss jj.. we dont just 2 weeks b4 waakom played till yall put them down hes been non stop for real.. I still believe waskoms jv will play the second half of this weeks game.. next week will be a battle cant wait watching games that waskom just blows them away gets old.. an man did that junebug have a game last week.. him an chan did awesome

Lol realtiger u miss jj.. we dont just 2 weeks b4 waakom played till yall put them down hes been non stop for real.. I still believe waskoms jv will play the second half of this weeks game.. next week will be a battle cant wait watching games that waskom just blows them away gets old.. an man did that junebug have a game last week.. him an chan did awesome

Howe might surprise you from past posts Hughes Springs was better towards the end than preseason..and score of both games identical

I don't see Howe as a lesser opponent than was Leonard, due to their style and depth. Film shows they played pretty close with Leonard for a while. I hope I am overly cautious but l don't anticipate much JV participation for this game.

Sometimes it takes a team a quarter or 2 to figure out that offense

I called it, as soon as Arp hits the hardwood!! ;)

He will be back. He was off and at home over the last week. As much as he works he almost refuses to get on computer when he is home. Spends most of it with his family and kids. He should be back soon. He left for the rig this morning.

Sometimes it takes a team a quarter or 2 to figure out that offense

Waskom has played two slot-t teams this year in Paul Pewitt and Hughes Springs they should be prepared. Sounds like Howe may be at a different level with their slot-t beating HS by so much.

JJ Cmon Man..when I came on here a few weeks ago you were on every thread..I lost and it #### big time so you all still playing enjoy every second...JJ at least give us some insight on your game and let your dist mates know what to expect

Don't worry ole JJ will be back shortly like Tiger71 said. Love him or hate him ole JJ keeps it rolling on SDC.

Now in the next week or two y'all need to get behind Dist 5

Don't know that I would get to see a game like that with Cisco or whoever, should that happen, but would watch whoever is at Jerry World the next week.

Just very exciting to have this atmosphere 2 straight years. I am feeling pretty good about facing Howe, and have confidence that Gunter will have their hands completely full of Wildcat talent the next week.

Just watched the first half Gunter/Arp. Arp may not have laid that proverbial egg this year, but I swear I heard some cackling in the background. :rolleyes:

I am not trying to sound conceited or big headed as I have been accused of in the past. I promise. With that being said from the video I have watched I do not see anything from Howe or Gunter in all due respect that worries me in the least that we would lose this game or the future game. We have to get by this game first though. I know the boys are not looking ahead at all. They are more than ready.

I am not trying to sound conceited or big headed as I have been accused of in the past. I promise. With that being said from the video I have watched I do not see anything from Howe or Gunter in all due respect that worries me in the least that we would lose this game or the future game. We have to get by this game first though. I know the boys are not looking ahead at all. They are more than ready.

Ah, you're probably right.. You don't have anything to worry about. You got the next two games in the bag. Howe and Gunter are. Probably scared of Waskom anyway.

Ah, you're probably right.. You don't have anything to worry about. You got the next two games in the bag. Howe and Gunter are. Probably scared of Waskom anyway.

I would not say that at all. Arp just made themselves a very steep hill to climb right off the bat. My opinion is that Gunter is very sound, and plays a solid game. In a series of 10 games, Arp should win 7 of them, maybe 8. Just an opinion of course. Gunter won the one that counted, they keep playing.

I would not say that at all. Arp just made themselves a very steep hill to climb right off the bat. My opinion is that Gunter is very sound, and plays a solid game. In a series of 10 games, Arp should win 7 of them, maybe 8. Just an opinion of course. Gunter won the one that counted, they keep playing.

That's what's so weird bout this time of year. The deeper you go, the better and closer the comp gets. All I know for sure is that the Catz are primed to "bring it" from the opening KO to the final tick off the clock. These boys have one motor, and that full speed, the entire game. There's gonna definitely be some "snot slinging" out there Friday, and some "big time" lumber being laid. Gonna be a good game, as the following Friday nights game will be, regardless who's playing who!!

Finished the Arp/Gunter game. Gunter is hard to guage. They seldom ever lose any yardage, have not broken a long run on any game I have watched, but never turn the ball over. That makes them very hard to beat. Watched more Wall and Cisco. Its anybody's game to take at this point. I don't see a dominating force that is a shoo in for the top spot. I think Newton on the other side will be there when it all shakes down. Sure is fun to follow it all!

Referees kept ARP in the game. Gave them a TD in the first half, took critical first downs from km Gunter on pitiful calls. Take the additional 5 players that ARP had out of the game and ARP loses 42-21. 10 game series, Gunter wins them all. ARP was too soft..couldn't hang with a physical game.