66 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom vs Howe

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

S&S scored first and held them 3 and out on Gunter first drive. Sas had punt blocked that Gunter wound up fumbling. Gunter held them then got a piece of the next punt. Gunter has passed a couple of times for first down. They also ran a double reverse pass they got a first on. Pretty much the overview of the first half.

You know how it is ring seems like each game has a different players that show out. 3 scored 3 touchdowns in 7 minutes in this game. We run the same plays every game it just depends on the reads and what the defense offers them. It definitely shows we have a team in my opinion. I have a feeling that whoever we play next will be keying on the Qb and the B back. I just hope they don't hit them when they don't have the ball. Which if you are doing that they are not trying to win they are just trying to hurt someone. Not gonna get on that tangent though. Do you resemble that remark though Howe. I still say region 5 has nothing for us. I will say this for Howe they were good at taking angles on the runner. Someone coached them well on that. I just wonder if the same coach taught the cheap shots on the Qb. No I don't think so because a moron can't teach anything.

You're supposed to hit a option Qb every play..even when he doesn't have the ball..JS

You're supposed to hit a option Qb every play..even when he doesn't have the ball..JS

Oh ok. So it is ok in your opinion to send two players to hit the Qb after the play is going up field already and a good 3 to 4 clicks after he has gotten rid of the ball. I am not talking about running on a pitch. We know how to stop it though. We had a team 2 yrs ago that thought it was ok to do that. Ask the kid that they sent to hit him what happened the 3rd time he tried. Another thing if it is what you are supposed to do why was Howe only the second team to ever do it and both teams were getting their you know what's handed to them before they started doing it. JS

Waskom runs their qb hes tough an I believe isnt afraid of a hit .. he will be fine

He is not afraid of anything that can be done on a football field. The people that are arguing the point don't know the difference between a football play and someone that is 15 to 20 yds away from the play already. It doesn't matter though we were 50 points ahead when they started doing it.

He is not afraid of anything that can be done on a football field. The people that are arguing the point don't know the difference between a football play and someone that is 15 to 20 yds away from the play already. It doesn't matter though we were 50 points ahead when they started doing it.

If they're that late then no it's not ok..He'll be hit nearly every play this week due to that offense..If Gunter does anything great it's defensive fundamentals

If they're that late then no it's not ok..He'll be hit nearly every play this week due to that offense..If Gunter does anything great it's defensive fundamentals

That is fine getting hit during a play. That is not what I got mad over. These were two hits that were away from the play. I can assure you he is not worried about any of this. He is very good at what he does. I am not going to say anything else about this after today but I and others just thought it was a little bush league. I will admit I was not really thinking to much about it till people started saying things to me and I watched again. I might even understand if the game was close but the game was out of reach when this was done. This is all I am gonna say about this subject. The coaches said they were cheap shots so they took him out against his will lol.