66 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom vs Howe

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's ok. We got something for all of them.

I know I just like to see the kids get some recognition for their efforts. I am sure they could care less. I know one that is very indifferent about it. I am done griping about it. I just could not believe we did not get a write up. Amen

Sounds like a very similar team by going into O/T with Leonard. They do not throw as much as Leonard according to a couple of posters which I am sure you saw. I wonder who they will key on?

They pretty much never throw. But you still have to put a hat on the receivers because there is always that possibility.

I know I just like to see the kids get some recognition for their efforts. I am sure they could care less. I know one that is very indifferent about it. I am done griping about it. I just could not believe we did not get a write up. Amen

Really is a shame. I figured Marshall paper would be all over y'all.

If you guys aren't watching the cowboy/giant game, you just missed the greatest catch in football history! Better tune in to see the replay, it will be worth your trouble!

I'm watching Bigdav. That was a great catch! Cowboys better turn it up a notch or they will lose this one.

Waskom might win, but they are not holding Howe to 14 points.... Just saying... Be realistic deemnutz!!!

I am being realistic!!!,.......Peep this, Waskom held Arp to 24 (Arp's O is waaaaayyyyy better than Howe's O ....NO shocker there) You think Howe is in the same class as Arp? Negative, I've seen both play in person, but hey, anything is possible, I'm talking probable (see realistic).....Just saying.......Be probable Mustwang!!!

Here is some fun realistic facts for you-

Bonham held Howe to 14

Lindsay held them to 10

Ponder held them to 20

Pottsboro held them to 14

Gunter held them to 14

Leonard held them to 21

SEE WHERE I'M GOING HERE??????

I am being realistic!!!,.......Peep this, Waskom held Arp to 24 (Arp's O is waaaaayyyyy better than Howe's O ....NO shocker there) You think Howe is in the same class as Arp? Negative, I've seen both play in person, but hey, anything is possible, I'm talking probable (see realistic).....Just saying.......Be probable Mustwang!!!

Here is some fun realistic facts for you-

Bonham held Howe to 14

Lindsay held them to 10

Ponder held them to 20

Pottsboro held them to 14

Gunter held them to 14

Leonard held them to 21

SEE WHERE I'M GOING HERE??????

I do lol.

Yall Hs guys are funny.. waskom is going to blow these guys out of the water.. waskom played with hs an yall scored on second string players..they will score in the 3 rd an 4th quarters on the jv team.. im going to say waskom by as many they want an as many points they want to allow. . The next round for waskom will be their test imo

Yall Hs guys are funny.. waskom is going to blow these guys out of the water.. waskom played with hs an yall scored on second string players..they will score in the 3 rd an 4th quarters on the jv team.. im going to say waskom by as many they want an as many points they want to allow. . The next round for waskom will be their test imo

And their last game of the season..