66 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom vs Howe

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? You're pie hole keeps regurgitating the same #### every week. 3 to 4 tds ? That's a good one. Ya'll will be mandandled just like your neighbors...who would have beat you in a rematch, BUT, they aren't around anymore. There's a good possibility you won't be either!

POSSIBLY won't, but PROBABLY will!! ;)

Really? You're pie hole keeps regurgitating the same #### every week. 3 to 4 tds ? That's a good one. Ya'll will be mandandled just like your neighbors...who would have beat you in a rematch, BUT, they aren't around anymore. There's a good possibility you won't be either!

BRA, I know your still hurting from the lose Friday night. But I believe "Mandandling" is illegal in East Texas. Maybe not where you come from but it is here........ :P

BRA, I know your still hurting from the lose Friday night. But I believe "Mandandling" is illegal in East Texas. Maybe not where you come from but it is here........ :P

That mandandling is a frightful thing! Can't say I have ever seen it happen to anyone yet, but it sure is something that should be illegal everywhere!

What are you talking about? The Gunter Tigers beat Arp Friday night. I think you are referring to 'Panhandling' that is illegal.

Dont know how much yall folks been smoking to honestly think Howe can beat Waskom...Gunter will give us all we can handle but I honestly dont expect us to be out until the fifth round, and with a hard fought game and a couple of lucky bounces we could very well be playing in Jerrys house...That would be nice cause I'll be there that weekend watching them boys beat up on Indy! Yall folks from Arp, be like the good folks from E.F. and come out and support our district!

We will be at all possible game pulling for yall.

DEAD THREAD ALERT: Waskom supporters have no competition from Howe. Almost like this team has no support, except for Leonard and Gunter backers. And that Edgewood bulldog guy that supports Gunter. I remember the old cinder track in Edgewood....... well, better go to work. ..... If HS had only beat them.......... :huh:

I wish this game wasn't so far..I don't know how yall pulled that off..I believe this will be either a tight game to the end or Waskom will run away with it..It really could go both ways

Most likely availability and a coin flip. Last year we played Rosebud Lot in Southlake Carroll and Crawford in Waxahachie. Bring your camera's, you can take pictures of real life Pine Trees.... :)

Mt Pleasant or Royse City would've been nice

I do not want to go back to Mt Pleasant if we can help it. Not this year anyway. First game that my boys have played in anywhere or anytime that we were not allowed to come on field and take pictures. Nice stadium but really c'mon. Then they started turning lights off very quickly. Just saying.

Royce city is twice the stadium of Mt Pleasant always enjoy playing there

I wish we could just play at home. They do that in Louisiana if you win district. That is the only thing I like about that state lol. Not sure if you play all the games at home or not. I know the actual championship is not. It is played at super dome. What I was told anyway.