94 members have voted

1. 1. This time around

• Atlanta
    • Tatum

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get a warning point to make my rep look better. My street cred is lacking these days..lol

if you notice i have 1 warning point. got that years ago from bleeds. i'm sure some of you remember him. he got upset because i didn't agree with him on something. he was just as guilty of the reason i got the warning but of course he was never wrong

if you notice i have 1 warning point. got that years ago from bleeds. i'm sure some of you remember him. he got upset because i didn't agree with him on something. he was just as guilty of the reason i got the warning but of course he was never wrong

I got into it with bleeds a time or two. Met him in Corsicana in '07 at the Tatum/Farmersville State Championship game.

If Atlanta goes to sleep in the second half like they have done the last 4 weeks its going to be Tatum all day. If they stay explosive and play like they did the first half today then Atlanta will repeat against Tatum. This Tatum team is not the same team Atlanta faced earlier this season so I wont form an opinion on who will win. I do know that both teams are ready to get it on, it boils down to who wants it more. Problem I see is the winner will face an opponent that will be unforgiving on turnovers and three and outs. Gilmer or Gladewater will be waiting to see one of these teams and they better be ready to clean up any mistakes, misfortunes, excuses, and play ball. Atlanta's special teams better wakeup and learn how to fall on an onside kick. Praying for warm weather and good food at the concession stand cause its going to be a weekend to remember.

If Atlanta goes to sleep in the second half like they have done the last 4 weeks its going to be Tatum all day. If they stay explosive and play like they did the first half today then Atlanta will repeat against Tatum. This Tatum team is not the same team Atlanta faced earlier this season so I wont form an opinion on who will win. I do know that both teams are ready to get it on, it boils down to who wants it more. Problem I see is the winner will face an opponent that will be unforgiving on turnovers and three and outs. Gilmer or Gladewater will be waiting to see one of these teams and they better be ready to clean up any mistakes, misfortunes, excuses, and play ball. Atlanta's special teams better wakeup and learn how to fall on an onside kick. Praying for warm weather and good food at the concession stand cause its going to be a weekend to remember.

Atlanta was pitching a shutout through 3 quarters. The games I have seen, they seem to be going through the motions. Did not see the GW and Tatum games. Maybe it is getting ahead by so much. McClure likes to get everyone a chance to play when up. Won't happen this week. I still say McClure needs to play a couple more players both ways.

Atlanta was pitching a shutout through 3 quarters. The games I have seen, they seem to be going through the motions. Did not see the GW and Tatum games. Maybe it is getting ahead by so much. McClure likes to get everyone a chance to play when up. Won't happen this week. I still say McClure needs to play a couple more players both ways.

I wont say what the coach should do but I know the players who are getting a chance to play should come in and play like its the last time they will play. I have never come off the bench but I remember being injured and losing my spot at tight end. My coach told me its not mine to walk back into so when I hit the field you would have thought we were in the super bowl. I got my spot back. Just saying I know everyone is going to be on different levels of play but at this point in the season as a player I would work hard before and after practice to become a starter and or a solid piece of the puzzle. We will see what happens this week and I wish the Rabbs the best. Proud of all those kids and coaches.