Cameron Yoe vs East Chambers

theyoefnshow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winnie East Chambers...

Just know this...

Cameron Yoe is the #1 Winningest 3A Texas High School Football Program Of All-Time...

OF

ALL

TIME

And

The 2012

And

The 2013

Defending State Champions

just so you know who You will be playing against Friday...

Water under the bridge. Did Ryker cry to all of his buddies down in the swamp? Be a message board hero after this weekend 50pinch.

Cry to my buddies in the swamp?

It's a sports forum man. EC and Kville out after this weekend, mark it down.

No its football forum,,, shouldnt you be in the basketball forum?

Smh

Dear Cameron posters. Please bring something enlightening to the discussion, aside from the obvious. Folks with half a brain are well aware of Yoe success, we aren't exactly under any radars, especially after beating Teague. I certainly hope this new found overconfidence that I'm seeing on multiple boards and Facebook doesn't carry over to the players.

I've been sitting back the past few weeks, seeing how things were going to unfold. As a very long time (47+ years with out missing a Yoe ball game) these are my thoughts on Friday. We are not the same team the past few years. We've got some work to still do. But we are really starting to roll. I like what I'm seeing and our chances are pretty good for moving on.

As for folks thinking Yoe fans are cocky, that may be. But don't think for a minute Coach Rhoades will keep those boys on task. For those who don't keep up with the Yoemen until playoff time, Yoe was beating Florence pretty easy and got to showboating and getting rowdy. He called time out And lined up every Yoe player and coach and ripped them a new one. You could hear a pin drop in that stadium. When he went past the allowed time, the refs let him continue without a penalty. When he was done, those boys were in line, helmets in place and every fan on both sides applauded him. Coach Rhoades will have this team ready to play disciplined football. Win or lose, that's how our teams roll.

Good luck to EC. Hopes it's a good game! If we advance to meet Rockdale, you boys need to brush up on the long standing rivalry we have- all bets are off when these two teams meet up. That bell that we have been ringing in the championship games is in Rockdale and currently painted Tiger blue. That will be a huge inspiration for the Yoemen.

Smh

Dear Cameron posters. Please bring something enlightening to the discussion, aside from the obvious. Folks with half a brain are well aware of Yoe success, we aren't exactly under any radars, especially after beating Teague. I certainly hope this new found overconfidence that I'm seeing on multiple boards and Facebook doesn't carry over to the players.

SMH

Are You A Troll?

Are You From Rockdale?

You Are Never.

EVER

Supposed to Criticize Another Yoemen On a Public Forum.

That Is Rule Numero Uno in Yoe Nation.

Now go back across the river, and we will take care of You next week. If you can get a W.

I've been sitting back the past few weeks, seeing how things were going to unfold. As a very long time (47+ years with out missing a Yoe ball game) these are my thoughts on Friday. We are not the same team the past few years. We've got some work to still do. But we are really starting to roll. I like what I'm seeing and our chances are pretty good for moving on.

As for folks thinking Yoe fans are cocky, that may be. But don't think for a minute Coach Rhoades will keep those boys on task. For those who don't keep up with the Yoemen until playoff time, Yoe was beating Florence pretty easy and got to showboating and getting rowdy. He called time out Nd lined up every Yoe player and coach and ripped them a new one. You could hear a pin drop in that stadium. When he went past the allowed time, the refs let him continue without a penalty. When he was done, those boys were in line, helmets in place and every fan on both sides applauded him. Coach Rhoades will have this team ready to play disciplined football. Win or lose, that's how our teams roll.

Good luck to EC. Hopes it's a good game? If we advance to meet Rockdale, you boys need to brush up on the long standing rivalry we have- all bets are off when these two teams meet up. That bell that we have been ringing in the championship games is in Rockdale and currently painted Tiger blue. That will be a huge inspiration for the Yoemen.

I did not know that about the Florence game...that is awesome! Great coach and he has earned even more respect. Y'all have y'all a special man coaching your boys over there! Congrats and good luck this weekend

Ice Cream BOY, I've forgotten more about Yoe football than you'll ever know. So for me to be embarrassed by pompous fans from my own town, I'm free to speak on it. There's no "numero uno," except for the one in your head. Glad to know that I didn't need to call anyone out directly, yet your ears were still ringin. You saw the overconfidence that some Teague folks had last week. I got all the faith in the world in this team, but there's a month to go between now and a state title. Anything can happen. Show some humility and class vs arrogance.

Yoe No Show,

You Sir Are an Idiot.

If you really are a Yoemen...

And you are the first Cameron "numnut" I've seen on a public forum, if you aren't from across the river...

You are probably just some move in or a young un, if you happen to wear Maroon...

Don't question my bonafides on all things Yoe Nation...

I'm old school and still remember more than you can google about Cameron Yoe...

Again, that's IF you are a Yoemen Or even live in Cameron...

This is a Sports Forum To Brag and Hoo-Rah About Your Teams...

And in the words of Paul "Bear" Bryant...

"It Ain't Braggin, If It's True"

AND

You show some Class...

Not Ignorance and Self Righteousness...

I apologize to Yoe Nation for my previous post.

It's just when you get some "numnut" calling another Yoemen out for speaking facts and trying to have fun...

I got a little agitated, because this "supposed" Yoe No Show wants to criticize

State Championship Fans

who help support

State Championship Coaches

who help coach

State Championship Players

Best of Luck to the Winnie East Chambers Folks on Friday!!!

and btw, i never once said anything about coaches.

Smh

man. that was some massive criticism. Get over it, Jr.

btw, the term is "numb nut."

trust me, I took no offense when people criticized you last week. All towns have a village idiot or two. Unfortunately they tend to talk the loudest and make the rest of us look bad.

Trust Me Son...

If you (supposedly) live in Cameron.

You Are The Village Idiot.

No Cameon poster critized any other Cameron Poster.

It's just You "numnuts"