LE vs Argyle

WiseGuy

This game won't be close. Argyle

Ranchveiw was also supposed to beat LE with all of their "speed". Well that didnt work out so well. Argyle is solid and will be tough to beat but keep in mind that 3 of the teams LE lost to are still playing and another (Paris), well the tide was turned last night.

Gillmer, Tatum, Atlanta

I would say they are pretty good teams this year.

Idc what anybody predicts you can say blowout all you want and it could happen but there is no garentee. All I know is that these kids are not going down just because of the name/ranking etc.. Of Arglye we are already battle tested we win we win lose we lose but I have never been so proud of a LE team

Agreed!!

92, remember about 7 weeks ago me saying "LE will be just fine this year", well looks like a little better than fine!!

Agreed!!

92, remember about 7 weeks ago me saying "LE will be just fine this year", well looks like a little better than fine!!

Yessir Argyle can't do anything to make me change my mind about this bunch they will not give up they're not gonna be scared either I love these kids they are bringing our community back together the fan bus prices are awesome LE is back.

Attended Ranchview vs Argyle... Argyle pulled away in fourth quarter. Close game for quite a while! Ranchview speed scored 50 on the Eagles.

Attended Ranchview vs LE... Two plays (Turnovers right before the half) were the difference. Could have gone either way, but Leopards pulled off the tough Win!

Attended Argyle vs Kennedale... One for the ages!

LE has great team with ET speed, but Argyle has Ralston & disciplined team with good coaching staff.

Will be interesting to see if Argyle is ready to play after such a close contest with Kennedale.

Argyle 52

LE 35

Leopards will score, but Argyle & Ralston too much for Leopards

Probably close at the half... 24-21 Argyle

Ralston will have 5 TD's, 300 plus on the ground if healthy!

Attended Ranchview vs Argyle... Argyle pulled away in fourth quarter. Close game for quite a while! Ranchview speed scored 50 on the Eagles.

Attended Ranchview vs LE... Two plays (Turnovers right before the half) were the difference. Could have gone either way, but Leopards pulled off the tough Win!

LE has great team with ET speed, but Argyle has Ralston & disciplined team with good coaching staff.

Will be interesting to see if Argyle is ready to play after such a close contest with Kennedale.

Argyle 52

LE 35

Nice write up but u also have to figure in that LE spent most of the time running clock but scored when they needed too that being said LE D-line will have to play light out

Argyle 52

LE 35

That is disrespectful to LE's defense. Ralston will not have 300 yards on this defense. I am going with LE.

The biggest difference in what you've seen so far this year will be the Argyle offensive line ... have seen people matchup with Ralston on the edges, especially if you keep him from getting his shoulders turned north and south ... but if you're going to slow him down, you are going to have to stop the O-Line and their kick and roll scheme; once he gets his shoulders turned one-on-one tackles are rare ... defensive is a little above average, but no more, and they have been out-athleted in some games - however, the strength of their D is that they keep coming regardless of what they yield ... they're not fancy and their system gives you some angles to attack, but they play hard and at full speed ... there are some soft spots by alignment, but their system is more based on bend but don't break ... QB can get hot and be bothersome, especially if the timing routes are not disrupted ... fly sweep can be a big play if you tighten up the edges ... they are a cocky bunch ...

I watched film from Paris vs argyle.

LE has a chance to win this game.

They wouldn't be here in the 4th round if they couldn't.

LE has played underdog plenty times this year and took their losses against some very good football teams.

LE wins 42-35

Argyle 52

LE 35

I will put LE's staff against anyones. Yes Argyle Im sure has a good staff but the Leopard staff is pretty dang good.